Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Day

Fucking landlord was trying to wake me up from slumber on a wonderful Saturday again. Tell me that bugger's not retarded or what to knock my door at 9 freaking a.m. YES A.M., ANTE MERIDIEM! So I decided to ignore and zonked out into lalaland again. All was great until the second time he came knocking again at 11 a.m. and this time I opened the door showing him my pasty and tulan face in order to tunjuk perasaan. So he felt something wrong with my manifesto and pleased me back to sleep. Asshole. I'm not interested in house meeting unless food is provided or what but no. Maybe I'll consider if it's after 12, ANTE MERIDIEM. Told you I'm nocturnal.

I swear if he ever fuck me up from my sleep again in future, I'll hang him upside down with his head in toilet bowl whilst flushing all our excretions into his oesophagus. Mercilessly, thank you.

Good, so I couldn't resume my sleep after that, mood was fucked up. So I prepared myself to meet up with my BFF, Stephanie for she'll be leaving for Oz in 2 weeks time :(((

I was supposed to meet her in Inti-UC at 2-3pm but my luck had got the better of me since I opted out college bus due to the incapability of waking up at 6 in the morning cos remember my initial plan was to work for i-challenge which I didn't in the end. Boarded the wrong bus (kudos to this company called Airport Liner which I don't know shit about) and voila, took a detour to KLIA and LCCT. Sainted! I swear I got the urge to kill myself on the bus when I saw lotsa hangars and runways appeared around me. Cos it was obviously so wrong for there won't be such buildings being erected from Nilai, the nearest municipal from Nilai is Sepang. Bordering side by side under different constituencies and states! So dumbfucked. It took me a good extra 2 hours. 2. Two. Dua. Er. Ni to reach Inti-UC! There's no way I could recognise all the roads in spiral to KLIA and LCCT cos I hardly go there FFS. The last time I went there was last year for DJ Tiesto rave party at F1 circuit. Cos KLIA is really built pointless for JB-ians, we prioritise Changi International Airport in any case due to the proximity. 1 hour vs. 4 hours journey away. You do the calculations la.

ANYWAYS. I reached Inti-UC eventually around 2 hours after our appointed time and managed to catch up with Steph. for 1 hour plus cos she looked weary after her sleepless day the day before and her final paper. Gossiped a little bit then bade her goodbye with hugs. Can't believe everyone's leaving and time really flies. Everything seems like yesterday where we used to hang out 24/7 kapsiao-ing in THOL, One U, house partying, clubbing and shopping together-gether every week. Le sigh. Whatever it is, take care and bon voyage darling!

Dom. just had his MRI scanning a while ago, we are all so worry about the outcome. Hopefully it's nothing pertaining to brain, spine, ortho-insert jargon* and neuro-insert jargon*. He was so rummy cos he called me to announce that he's dying. I was completely startled. Didn't know to laugh or to send him my deepest condolence (which is kinda inappropriate haha) but nonetheless I laughed all the way still and poked the fun outta him to cheer him up. So later he came and look for me with DD tagging along. So qiut! But then I spotted some rashes blossom on my chin this morning which I credit to what DD did to me last night from all his lickings!

And I'm going back home next week!!! So ridicuously happy can!!! It's been few months I never went back already. Thanks to the cropped out of ON and all. Gonna catch up with my kkl and bff Cheryll so badly. Then at the same time need to discuss some university matters with the parents as well. I've narrowed down my university choices to two which they are not only possible for my result and ability to gain admission but they are prestigious yet affordable too! Both are in the same state under same governing body. So by the end of this semester my study plan will be smooth sailing and more distinct. What a great relief since I don't need fucking physics in my curriculum. I never was a physics kinda person cos they are rigid, stiff, cold, hard, emotionless and stoic compared to Chemistry and Biology which are more fun. No offence to physics enthusiasts but I kinda think that engineering and IT major students are boring since they deal with lifeless things like machines and computers. Or at least not my forte la...ok? In case some of you already start cursing me behind for leaving this stereotyping remark.

*****
Steph. and me at Ruums circa 2006. I know what you gonna comment on my look so STFU.