Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Because I'm sad

as per the title,

i suddenly hit myself that,

what if,

the domino effect of...

anything below 'A' for Art, not even 'A-' (assumption only, choi touchwood eventhough chances are quite high T.T) = not able to elevate my freaking CGPA = not able to hit the cut off point of this particular uni.'s strict admission criteria = sad/depressing/can die

really happens.

i hope it doesn't apply to the rest of their affiliated universities!

again i screwed my studio, or so he said, by he I'm referring to sheep masked wolf, Mr. Bäd (short form of his name Baddaruddin). no other name suits better than this don't you think so? It conjugated "bād" (English : bad) perfectly. his teaching is worse than his name, which is an understatement. i've been doing rectification for 122367834904342323 times (still counting) for no better comment. HELLOOOO I draw according to what you said, not from my imagination, innovation, creativity or whatsoever. ironic isn't it that art is becoming so mechanic and stiff like your aged grandmother's shoulder under his impeccable quality-promised teaching method. art class was so fun back when kindergarden, primary and even lower secondary! now dah jadi pain in ass, thanks for your efforts but no thanks. i'm all out but too bad my last semester is his marionette, the saddest part of all. not that i wanna merajuk but don't you just wanna punch your chest so hard for having such a second to none lecturer? best is, i have 3 hours of remedial class tomorrow which i have to make myself to college purposely just for the fucking sake of doing studio assignment. tmd!

i really don't fucking care what happened in Florence, Paris, Rome, London right up to Kota Tinggi, Pontian, Kg. Chempaka, Timbuktu...not even if the London Bridge is falling down, Pisa leaning tower broke into two or Eiffel tower toppled. i just care what will i be getting for my grade. or else my life will really fall apart!

*****

sidetrack a bit sempena my sombre mood today. how do you people find these foods? i personally love them and few of them are actually on my top 5* favourites among all other mainstream foods :D

Natto*. Best creation of God in health food industry. I don't think it smells like armpit at all! I eat at least twice a week currently and I love its pungent smell.

Smelly beancurd*. I don't know but I suspect I harbour slight toilet bowl fetish.

Fermented beancurd. Fu yu pak juk hou hou mei.

Cumin seeds. Very powerful Indian spices.

Mustard. Akin to wasabi.

Durian*. You should seriously consider migrating if you hate this.

Kim chi*. I can't get enough of white radish kim chi just like my love for acar! Best entrée/side dish/or even maincourse in the world. Can't stand people calling them keh leh feh wtf!

Coriander. Nothing goes wrong with coriander even your BO. How good for this to become middle note!

Bleu cheese. Smells like dried pee + smelly feet meh? 俗语说 :姜是老的辣,芝士是老的臭。

i'm gonna live longer than you as a result of my likings :)))
so happy can die finally.

hasta pronto!