Tuesday, October 21, 2008

(insert wrathful title here)

Having super bad mood now.

Let me share a tip for having good grade in your exam :

1. Bring along your self made notes (must be palm sized) or,

2. Peep at your friend's answers or,

3. Take your friend's answer sheet over altogether and copy as if invigilators are made from air.

And that is how some people here getaway with having high GPA and really good CGPA for few semesters consistently.

Can you believe it?

Half of the class was doing it, but being the honest one (please i'm being serious ok?), I didn't.

Therefore, my midterm 2's result ranked at the bottom half.

So I skipped my official last class today off the timetable simply because I hate to interact with those hypocrites. With all the pores choking plasticy smiles plastered all over your face while you carefully filter out every single word you use before these people for the remaining days is merely making endurance, of pain and stress. Do you think it's fun this way just for fuck's sake of being all diplomatic?

There are 3 more unofficial extra classes for that demonic subject to attend ranging from this week to next week just because the underestimation of our ingenious lecturer. I'm gonna treat it as a test of elasticity of my endurance, how far I can pull through.

I seriously don't hate this subject as much as I hate those people who involve in it.

Time to squeeze out my last effort for coming final in less than 2 weeks time.

Art is fun.

I'm glad it will all be over soon.