Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Burp

Nowadays I really feel like a part time student cos the days I spend in college are far fewer than the days I spend doing otherwise. No, it's no wrong at all but I can't hide the fact how much I detest Art class so much until I'm so reluctant to go to college! Theory is sleepy, history is yawnsy, studio is draggy...the moment I finished my 1st layer, he would praise how "ok, ok, ok...very ok" it is to give hopes and came the next lesson, he would smear criticisms all over that innocent drawing block telling how wrong of him before that for all the praisings and I should redo my studio as a result, full of his hardened constipated Mesolithic shits in my ass! When I asked him A, he answered B, I followed on B, he drifted away to Z. WHAT NOW? Choral speaking is it? PLEASE. Get straight to the core next time. In fact, I don't even deserve that meagre 5%/10% for Midterm 1 cos I'll never understand what he rattles in class albeit it's SOLELY morning slot where that effing brain shall function at best. So much for Roman art and I hate it. Tell me about Goth, Classicism, Greek, Italian, Medieval, Realism, Byzantine, Egyptian, Italian...ETC and I'll introduce you to the whole new meaning of FUCK.

I think I need a day off from working this week. Totally can't stand robotic modus operandi and all the meaningless numerical typings.

In any event, my climax of the day will only be none other than eating. I went so much places to hunt for food these few days courtesy of STAR Guide to Malaysian Street Food but as much as I roam the streets, I'd still end up at the same place most of the time, SS 2 and Sunwaymas, cos they are the nearest to the food barren Kelana Jaya! Holy shitake! The fehhhhmesss Seremban Char Siew at Sunwaymas all sold out on the 2 consecutive days I went. Once was 1pm on Saturday and once 12.30 pm Monday, super gek sei! Die die also must eat this Wednesday, I think I shall go earlier like 8 am cos according to other flogger, Char Siew only available after 10 am. I will root my butt there and wait my life away no matter how after all I've been there and done that, not like I didn't brave through those days where need to queue up 1 hour for stupid J.CO only to find out they taste nothing but sugar and dough. Yes, and that's the reason why I need a day off from work! For Char Siew's sake!

Actually I doubt the reliability of STAR Street Food Guide sometimes cos they got the guts to feature that freaking yau char kwai (cruller) stall opposite my college at Asia Cafe which is one of the most absurd things ever happened. Maybe they are too desperate to search for any other better stalls for they've already overlooked that heavenly stall at SS 2 Chow Yang and many more. And then, that Lorong Seratus Curry Mee in SS 2 is nothing to scream about also after all it's still pale in comparison with the one in Penang ( I assume it is cos Penangites hold great pride and complacency in their hometown delicacies, definitely second to none for them). Worse still, I suffered 3 days of bowels looseness pada kesimpulannya. I still pretty doubt its credibility at the end of the day, IMHO floggers are the most reliable sources available for they will not hesitate to slap on raw comments, best thing is, they are all laymen's feedbacks unless advertorial where they are paid of cos have to siong min right? Aiya, I just don't like shallow comment la, it's like that particular food is totally flawless when it comes into words, glossy papers and superb photography/editing skill. SO WHAT? You may ask.

NOTHING! I just wanna write them down that's all.

Last thing, pasar malam is really blasphemous to all diet plans. Universally recognised.