Thursday, October 23, 2008

This motherfucking piece of paper will determine my life in next 10 years

Yeah right, I've heard what you said. Say it again la if you dare! Just tell me in face that the man's hands are freaking cacat to the point that they look like some burned plastic coated in dirty wax and then the scaling/depth/volume/ALL also problematic! Eh I spent few hours on those 8 phallic fingers itself! The hands are cued in from another photo thus the huge contrast and disparity between the face and hands and I couldn't render it my way by standardizing the colour of hands and face simply because I had to mematuhi principle of photographic Realism not Expressionism! I could only draw what I saw on those cut out photo references. Sad. I know my skill is only run of the mill mah compared to those full fledged art major students but can't you just get a life and stop your badmouthing?

I actually rectified the right hand's fingers prior to submission so this is a piece of retrospective work only la. And then it doesn't look that shit like in real life trust me seriously ok Ok OK? I know you will. I'm gifted. I'm artsy fartsy! Fuck you.

Alright the main point of posting this painting is for commemoration purpose since it sorta became a milestone in my life haha. My drawing is very teruk wan la since primary always get below B grade and never once 贴堂 before but I think my teachers used them for different purposes instead such as means of keeping devils away?

But seriously la it does look better in real life without those hands.

T.T