Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sneezes ands smokes

The weather has been hostile lately, it will just stop the kick whenever I feel like doing some solitary activities such as jogging in the park or whatever. Gym room kinda unfit nowadays just because it's so packed and smelly. I especially hate the humid atmosphere and pungent sweat smell inside. But well jogging in park makes me feel like bird! My pores are clog free thanks to all the phytoncideres permeating around by our friendly greeneries. Although I still can't get over how they plot the story in The Happening, how can trees communicate with each other to wage vendetta against humans? They are little harmless creatures only ma. Oh well. Anyways, I can run like 3 laps off the perimeter on the jogging track which stretched like 2 km for each complete lap non stop! What a great achievement since I was then accustomed to running on flat treadmill all the while. Now I know why is it so great about turun padang haha. But I'm still not up to the point to challenge 42 km course since it requires an average of at least 5 hours to finish the track which is impossible to me at the moment, I'll prolly turn into dry corpse at the finishing line. So I still need time to contemplate whether or not to take up the 42 km Penang Bridge Marathon few weeks later or just join the rest for self-surrendered 10 km marathon-turned-leisure-walk for fun. Dunno la. Since the start up very mafan, needs power gel, muscles rub and a lot of equipments or else stamina is not gonna fall from the sky or pop up from rocks beside the roads.

Oh yea, almost finished my studio assignment! This time is for real although the hands part abit cacated but then Mr. Bad said it is of good painting quality overall except for the lack of colour variety. Nail it and stop beating around the bush, I don't like fanciful/colourful drawing mainly because I wanna make my life easier and how many colours do we need for painting human itself? The more the merrier meh? It's not like our complexion change according to temperature or what. I'm applying the great theory of Expressionism like it or not, I'm still gonna do it MY WAY. Bummer. I'm contented and shut the fuck up give me an A that's it.

My sister is thinking of joining me for the holy tour kut! Probably la. But still it will do me a lot easier to get through all the permits and stuffs relating paperworks which really worse than Uni application can you believe? Kudos to the ever conservative and self preserved government.

Gotta do up all my ejercicios now lest I will be condemned by Andres again cos normally I would complete all the homeworks he gave promptly except for the last lesson owing to effing Art's midterm la cb. Then he started using all those satiric remarks on me already. Puki. Dunno la I'm always blur out in his class when he call out my name to answer some ser/estar pertaining question. Damn mafan can.

This Friday will be deadline for studio's, term paper and next week will be conclusion's due date. All's well ends well before final and after final I will be drowning with whole lotta application stuffs, TOEFL, shopping for necessities and so on. Not forgetting montañoso of vacation calls from kengkawan!

In short I got so little time on hand but yet I'm still not doing anything productive at the moment. Sien.

And is it me alone or what but I think Rasta's shishas are overrated to max! I just tried that damn saccharified Sugus flavour and wtf it tasted like fish tank water in grape syrup. All the lolly flavours are seriously not my stuffs cos I prefer typical double apples mint and cherry mint. At least they don't give perk of sugar rush. Have you people tried Singgahselalu's? Rip off price at its highest quality! Down 3 rounds still can produce puff-ful of fully flavoured cloudy smoke and I've never once inhaled charcoal tainted tobacco in my history with Singgahselalu...each and every inhale is pleasurable. You know right it's damn potong stim when the inhaling process is dry like your lung is gonna dehydrate and explode but not at Singgahselalu (it's in JB la) *beams in pride*. What's best is, each hookah (large) only cost RM 13! How to find such price in high inflation bound Klang Valley? Even that sugar coated rubber taste like Big Apple doughnuts is charging RM 11.50 for 1/2 dozen nowadays. Holy shitake, RM 1.70 of increment!

Ok ok, nuff for non sensical rantings, adios.