Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Even if it tastes like watercolours

Another torturous day in college, 2 hours late for the class as usual, drama addict's hang over, no progression on studio assignment still, my brushing for hair is cacat, I've made Avril Lavigne looks like Queen Latifah-ed Marilyn Manson, 3 more days and parents/cuzziez/relatives will be back with lotsa lotsa lotsa pressies for me as tokens of appreciation for taking care of their freaking cars/houses, I think some of them got me Hermes/Prada goodies albeit replicas and my inner child told me I should feel happy about it, had the worst ever shisha in my life, don't know what kinda mixture but I think it involved honey, cocktail, watermelon, apple and mint which gave us sugar rush instead of usual shisha rush, my partner in crime wanted to buy spring films at 12.45 am but was too chickened when we went in the shop and pretended to look at Rihanna's CDs and so bagged home reluctance, my life without college is 9-5, pathetic, working is shit, I should just be a full fledged spoilt brat, what am I trying to prove? To the world that I can stand on my own feet? That I'm not spoon fed? That I can be self sustained? That I'm practicing Self Survival 101 in the middle of crude reality and worldly existence? Who am I to cheat about the fact that I'm still financially dependent on the two poor old ones back home. As a part time corporate slave, my pay is way too low to cover my greed! Yes you read it, GREED, a thing that will never absent from anyone's mind, comes in different forms but heading to the same terminus. Hello, we're human. We live once. Life after death is nothingness. Limbo. Indefinite.

Midterm 2 on coming Tuesday, so there will be more Italian arts, Roman arts, Christian arts, Greek arts...indeed all of them sound like Greek to me. If I can't get at least a B+ for this rubbish subject that I'm taking now, I might as well degrade to amoeba. I have Orgo I and Bio II ahead next year for my last semester. It's a life and death thing for all the past efforts, strongly determinative.

Alright, I should start counting sheeps my blessings to slumberland now. 4.43 am. A besotted ponder of many things. A nonsensical chattering of a sleepless mortal. Sleeping, all the more reason to rejuvenate myself for a fresh start on the other side of this world. 4.53 am. I shall stop here and will hope to meet more understanding souls over there when this world is screwed. Nite.