Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hello world

...won't you listen!

I feel like writing so much these days but I guess time is the factor hindering this piece of urge and well inspiration is crucial since it has been going on strike for the past few weeks or months? Right, whatever. Nothing so eventful in my life of late, weep-worthy I know. I hate the feeling of going for final exam but then again why am I bitching in the first place for I'm a 1-subjected people? It's very ironic when I have plenty of time on hand right now but find no ways of putting them in good use, for e.g. revise my one and only Organic Chemistry I which is unfortunately hanging on the thin line of failing and well I could've started packing my stuffs or spent time shedding those pesky weights either but no, nil, nada, none, not doing any of them productively so far. Yes yes, weep-worthy again. Go on, laugh.

Anyhow, this post is not about some senseless jabbering in wee hours, neither an emo one it is please understand. This is an obligatory entry to commemorate something worth commemorating after overcoming all thicks and thins. A milestone marked here at this point. 4 years don't pass easily I must admit. It's a complete failure and self-distructive time in life. Aside from uber tragic time management and hapless integration into cesspool filled with wusses over time, I've known a few friends that worth my whole life (although it doesn't come in much value but still...) that I don't wanna lose. The sense of familiarity we have within us right now will prevail across time and space eternally eventhough we won't be seeing each other that often in time to come but you know we are not gonna feel the long parting, affection thin saying no matter how. We sure will have enough topics to 38/gossips that can last us for at least 3 lives haha. Hopefully, you will get what I mean by the end of this entry cos ok...erm...friends are like durians. Shall I tell you why? Cos to find a good one, you must a hundred try hahaha! So I'm left with all the super high quality durians with me now and you know who you are :) 

And sorry if I'm being overly straightforward, gluttonous, ungenerous, short tempered, ignorant, the-typical-sarcastic-me, frugal, opinionative, forgetful etc. at times. All I can say is... 

this is who I am, please continue to accept them if you love me like how I love you by accepting who you are per se. Are we good? Ok :p

Gotta end everything at this point before I rattle on some you-don't-wanna-hear-cos-it's-not-the-typical-me corny confessions or start cursing your ancestors out of my usual digression.

Bye.

p/s : at least knowing those I love is a proof that living the past 4 years is not so much a trash afterall. i'm getting optimistic again :DDD and for those who incidentally read this, you don't have to reflect to me personally cos you know I'm such a prude I can't take all these vis-a-vis heart talks. so just keep them in heart will do. shit why am I so perasan now haha! *can see goosebump already*

XoXo