Thursday, September 29, 2005

Bad thing comes in package...

OMG...this is the worst week of all my time in SYUC!Really tensed up by loads and tonnes of homeworks and assignments!I'm forced to do multitasking and slept at 5am everyday...imagine my entire week is like hell...insufficient sleep(averagely 3.5 hours per day)...pure math tutorials accumulate like mountain high...statistics all messed up...law--->forced to study bcos test and assignment flooding!I really did bad for law test today.My 1st question only answer for 1/2 page with only few inconsolidate points scattered on my paper...i can sense that this will be my worst result for law!

Tomorrow is ECON. test,actually supposed to have this test on Wednesday,but class majority wanna postpone it to Friday...wasted my time the day before cos i was like studying like hell...and abandoned my statistics homework a side...!wtf really tired sial!hope i won't collapse in college...i can't imagine that scene happened in Inti repeat in here...totally embarassing...if that happen i think i gotta leave SYUC haha!*smirk* -_- not funny at all k,i'm serious this time!

This time around really quite a pressure when GP class,cos i got the some kind of strange feeling that my lecturer has something bad to say about me but she just coudn't bring it out...i can see from the glimpse from her eyes that she don't want me to be in her class anymore just that she can't do anything on me currently T-T.
Maybe no longer from now she'll see me in personal and persuade me to transfer back to the English class which i came from...*sigh*...blame who?

So stress out...cos next week gotta do Malaysian Studies presentation and i gotta do power point presentation all by myself(although i really illiterate in this!) but afterall the hard copy is mostly done by me alone...i need to extract some points from there to put on for presentation but i really worry my mate can't handle it cos only me that knows what i'm doing and what i desire for the presentation thingy!That's y to ease my worriness,i gotta D.I.Y by myself.I should have give up the works to everyone so that we all know what we are doing instead monocrating myself!
Arghhh...again,blame who?!



Exam is around the corner...i really don't have confident in all my subject especially law and GP...Math i'm quite concern too...!

GOd!Please give me more power to get through all these!

~PEaCE~