Friday, September 30, 2005

habis...

Today u know wat?i actuallt gotten up late for class for 1/2 hour...and the first lesson today is Econ. i gotta test from it today!Actually i planned to wake up early today cos need to go to library to study for Econ(my econ starts on 9.30am)!so last nite was juz slacking all the way cos still think of using the extra one hour tomorrow to prepare for the test...suddenly it turn out to be like this...enter class late...embarassing...my mind was empty and blank totally...the answer i wrote all sucks like hell(short and pointless...all r like useless point i think that all are base on my general knowledge bu not the econiomic principle that the ans. require...wtf is this!)...i even got myself 2 alarm clock to wake me up today today...but it won't work,proven it todAY!i think i need someone to pour a pail of water on my face in order to get me up from my dream if the problem exists...(i'll depend on u my roommate...:p)...

Today Pure Math class was as usually boring and Koshy was like not really happy cos we din do his homework.WTF,the amount he given is like hell lots and come to think of it uncle Koshy,u r not the only class we have...we still got Stat.,Law,Econ...which really require a lot of writing jobs!In addition,we r still rushing like hell for Malaysian Studies pre. this few recent to meet the due date!He even said that if whoever din do his homework are require to come to his office everytime earlier to finish if off!Ma de!Pun de!U think we r mighty ke?Can u just pick some some question out of that devil sheets?U know it is unlikely to be possible to finish the entire tonnes of questions(as the question r repeated with the same theory but just diff. form can be exempted mah!)...y so stubborn...i respect u bcos of ur seniority age (70+),my oldest lecturer...pls do do us some favour in return can?

My statistics still accumulating many homework,Next week gotta Law test again and assignment -_-...my Econ today done really worst of all(really this time...i swear and i pledge...-_-) imagine 1/2 hour finish off 3 essays question,how possible can write good answers right?,Malaysian Studies power point presentation really messing and arousing me(the most...bcos of this my tempo/rhythm of efficiency in doing class homework was delayed and slow down 10x...please lah,spare a thought for us...we r human too!