Monday, September 05, 2005

Nu Skin talk!







OMG...what a torturing Sunday!I had to accompany my dear'o sister to Singapore to listen to Nu Skin talk...really sick lah!Totally no interest in MLM(multi level marketing)...direct sales!And not to say cosmetic and skin care(dermatology) and hair care(trichology) related product!The talk r like only meant for few ppl which had done a great contribition to Nu Star...like achieved sales target and good performance award or stuff like that!Totally not my concern...fuk!And most ppl attent are like those upper class ppl(this is Singapore!)wah,LV,Chanel,GUcci here and there!Hate this...need to put on fake smile and act high class!Might as well just wear a mask?...summore the centre is in Tg Pagar damn far and yesterday still like raining cats and dogs...felt like bury myself under my fluffy pillow!My mood was damn gloomy yesterday...felt like giving those ppl there a good punch!omg!Then my very clever cousin missed his way when we wanna drove back to JB...went all the way to Marina BAy(the esplanade)...Suntec City...Bugis(The GAteway)...Kallang(Singapore Nat'l Stadium)...Geylang(emm...ahemmm!)...Jurong(PIE)....Woodlands(BKE)...and Checkpoint wah lao eh!almost one hour making detour!i slept in car but b4 that took some photo cos too boring!Sg road traffic system really confusing...here cannot turn...one way...no U turn...bad road sign oso!Luckily their country is small,so many ends meet lah!it's like every road link to Rome(Chinese quote...think urself!)...and went back home i collapse on my bed straight away without bathe until this morning baru bathe!hehe!Today nothing to do jz laze at home and watch my long lost Sg channel(channel U and 8)i lurveee....it!Unfortunately,can't receive the network in KL...damn!