Saturday, September 24, 2005

Everybody's changing...

i want simple things...simple life...simple car...simple house...simple mind...simple attire...simple phone...simple spec...simple friend...simple food...

why can't we just back to simple,back to basic...maybe our life will be longer...?

the fact is the situation doesn't allow me to do so...my life changing like metamorphosis...one stage to another...

me from simple minded kid become a mature thinking teenager...

i think i'm not mature enough 'cos i got many things arousing my mind...i can't arrange them and digest them...

all happen to stuck there...i mean i always take something very serious eventhough that thing is just as simple as it is...so if something challenged on that thought...i'll started to become misery and desperate...i can't bring it down...always take it to heart!

that's why all the simple thing accumulate and turned into a complicated form...or new element which i need a simple way to dissolve it...

actually the origin of my mind is very simple just that my interpretation is down...

since then i'm really worry about my future path...my life turns miserable ever since i enter art stream...in fact i don't like memorizing...why give those law a damn...i really can't figure out the simple principle of economy which bond to another principle...this and that...if really i can't excel both...what am i really good in?seems that i'm just sux in everything...if after my pre-U i go back to science degree that means what i'm doing now is a waste...but other than that i really don't know what field to venture?i don't like business,i felt that law is quite boring to me,economic is so so,criminology(i don't even know what it'll study and what prospect...)...at the end what will my subjects help me in?i should have think a simple way just continue with science in earlier...what am i thinking...so complicated...i'm changing from inti to sunway...changing my phone...changing my way of thought...i'm a 3/4 perfectionist to be frank!it'll be worse if i'm a absolute of it!my future seems dark again...


it is so annoying that when u demand for everthing but ended up in nothing...blank...u'll realise these all are not what u really need...ur eyes and minds are playing fool on u...u r caged and illused by ur immaturity & foolishness...what u want has not turn out..........think deeper.....look further.......u'll realise someday...will it be too late?beats me i dunno...

am i too weak ? can't take up challenge or trying to escape everytime...?...actually i am i confess...but what i did i just want a thing called 'simple'...