Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I want....!

I want better looking but i was born to be like this,i don't dare to put new element into my outfit too;

I want to reduce excessive weight but my absorption too good,i can't resist when the foods are in front of me;

I want to be taller but restricted by my weight,anyway i'm not interested in playing basketball either;

I want to learn Violin but give up halfway cos wanna further my studies,my brain is saturated too;

I want to make more friends but i'm not socialize enough,people seems avoiding me too;

I want to be a debater but i not good at express my feeling,my mind doesn't react that fast too;

I want to do bungee jump but no chance to go to New Zealand,i guess my leg will turn jelly before i jump:

I want to be Biochemist but i don't like Bio....,take physics instead!hmmm...nope..i dun wanna be engineer;

I want to be Lawyer too,but eversince i study law...LLB = Lullaby...put me to bed;

I want to be more knowledgeable in many things but end up none!

I try to play sports & games but i'm sucks in all!Yeah...that's right "all..."

I want to be a perfect individual but they said "Nothing is perfect in this world"...

I want this and that but none of them i can get,i want everything but end up getting nothing!

Do you know what lies beneath the smile i put on my face?

Is this life?I thought life is beautiful....................am i too naive?

Breakthrough!!!When can i breakthrough the brick wall in front of me...?

Am i asking too much or should i made my desires simple in order to make it happen...

But then if i'm doing so,am i lying and betraying my ownself ?

What a paradox phenomenon is it?So sad but true...i'm the only one who knew that!

The path is there...waiting for me to walk on.

I need someone who can lead the way...

Anyway to be or not is up to me...the map to the pathway is holding in my hand...

All are waiting for me to unveil and discover...