Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Damn result!

Tamparan demi tamparan...

Received my 1st sem exam result today.

As what I've predicted,damn fuk up result.

Can't believe I got only 48(D) for my Econs,why,Soma?

My Math is a disgrace out of unwanted major carelessnesses.*Sigh*

Law is a consolation for me at least,thanks to Mr Raj(where every of his student got high marks)

General Paper is out of my prediction where I got 52(D).What are you up to,Joy?

Hoho...this GP result compare to last time class test I failed it is quite a suprise!

Guess I won't be changing to IELTS for the time being...woohoo!

GP rocks?!

2006's aims:

1. Sharpen my Math skill and do more revisions and pass yr papers
2. Try to memorize all Econs principles,applications and various graphs/practice
on MCQs
3. Forced to memorize all law terms,meanings,functions,applications and
principles(holy!)
4. Read more on social perspective and articles(current issues) in order to
improve my GP knowledge
5. Improve my grammatical skill,English vocabs and at the same time polish my
fluency of speaking
6. Save up more $$$ if possible
7. Practicalize my diet scheme :)
8. Take up language course(French or Japanese)

2006's MOTTO:

............:::::::::::::::::>>>>>Play less but study more/when it's time to play,play seriously but when it's time to study,study seriously too<<<<<:::::::::::::::::::::.....................

Happy New Year(2006)