Tuesday, December 13, 2005

friggin boring!

Since dunno when I started to feel reluctant about having holiday break!Well, I've been doing research and thinking what the hell had caused my precious 1 month break to be so friggingly boring,

1. Frens are busying with their STPM Biology short sampling project
2. Getting sick of online(either MSN or bloggin or frenster or check mail...lazy to find new things)
3. No PT job(main causing...I reminisce back last few major break all occupied by PT job,for god's sake
FOS,YS confect.,Metrojaya...now jobless and penniless)
4. Finish my Animes edi but then lazy to download new one
5. No inspiration
6. Lazy
7. Lazy
8. Lazy
9. Currency exchange rate of RM to SGD is damn low now
10. No squash mate lah!(long time din play)

Though I have to confess my college life is also nothing better than this but then i feel that my life is so empty during holiday...I rather the life of rushing law assignments,econ test,Math tutorials than eat and sleep and online and eat and sleep and online so freakin robotic life...

But then the biggest thing that hold back my active lifestyle is laziness...arghhhhh....

I think i ate too much this holiday...guess i'll pump up some weight after holiday T_T...although I'm already ball-shaped since the day I'm born...

BUT i was nearly 90kg early this year and after going off hometown for study,managed to shed off 10 over kg of weight until 75kg now but then i think during holiday the chart will go up crazily............damn fat cells!!!

~~~due to my extreme boredom,I came across an idea today that y dun I take out all my old cassettes and re-record it onto mp3 players then upload to pc then burn to CD...in brief(cassettes--re-record(realtime recording!!)--upload to pc--burn to CD)phew....imagine realtime recording is da thing i dread about...imagine i gotta stand in front the radio and wait for all the songs to be recorded...but i tried few but then...give up!damn!

I wanna recover all my old songs on cassettes cos most of my cassettes already moldened and can't work well off the speaker...cos yeah it's analog-wise rather than digital -wise...last time i din think so much about having cassettes...partly oso bcos my limited pocket money (pirated was not tht trend those days)...i got about few hundreds cass. collection hehe!imagine i have to digitalise all of them,let's say 70 min. on average per cass.,take 200 cass. times 70min = 14 000 min................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so i decided to save up my energy on other meaningful things or juz search those old songs on internet....or what most juz give up lah!

I wanna revivify few of my those days fav. like
~Cher's collections
~Madonna's (old ones like Bedtime Stories,Immaculate Collection,Music,Ray of light.......more)'
~Texas-The Hush
~Billie Piper
~Kavanna
~Gary Barlow
~Spice Girls
~Take That
~NKOTB
~BSB
~911
~The Moffats
~Speed
~Ayumi Hamasaki(Love appear)
~Sheryl Crow
~Alanis Morissette
~Enya
~Tori Amos
~S Club 7
~Atomic Kittens
~All Saints
~Mandy Moore
~......................many more cos some i even forgot tht i used to have...have to re-explore my store room T_T

some of the artists has already 'extinct' and no more existing but they still alive jz tht they dun sing anymore like Cher,Tori Amos....i got plenty more but most of the artist i doubt u all will know them hehe! cos quite rarely listened by ppl here and old enough oso!!!imagin i listened to those Madonna thingy since primary haha!....i'm Hung up....i'm Hung up on you!!!!

People if u got the old CDs of those artist i mention above pls lend me can?miss them so bad!