Saturday, December 24, 2005












Wow,Ayu's 11th official album is out now!!!What r u waiting?Go grab one!!!This one is better than the previous "My Story"imo...for sure worth listening!It's out on January the 1st(new year btw!!!)...It's worth for a buy I swear this time!!!Very nice though I got most da songs inside edi!!!!But then...just....jusst...very NICE!

Details:

Tittle:(miss)understood

Tracklisting:01. Bold & Delicious 02. STEP you 03. Ladies Night 04. is this LOVE? 05. (miss)understood 06. alterna 07. In The Corner 08. tasking 09. criminal 10. Pride 11. Will 12. HEAVEN 13. Are You Wake Up? 14. fairyland 15. Beautiful Day 16. rainy day

Versions available: 1.CD only version(with 'Off my day' photo booklet)
2.CD + DVD version(with 'On my way'photo booklet)

FYI:Ayu's latest Double A-side single 'Bold&Delicious/Pride' is Ayu's 38th single so far!!!She ain't gonna stop!!!

(Credits:Yesasia!,Divine Ayu)