Thursday, December 15, 2005

SG outing

Rollin' back the time machine to a month b4 when those
footballers were still 'bare' on the Heeren sidewalk!!!

Nerdy me and Evelyn in front of The Heeren giant footballers...(with
jerseys on this time..)

Charles really looks wet here and as usual nerd too...so as me!
Those brats behind can't stop showing off their funky
handsign...-.-

Nerd away in Fuji Ice Palace(Jurong East)
~The girls with yellow and orange gloves are known as the pathetic
twins(KP and monkey B*)yucks :(

Artistic blurry side of Orchard Rd sidewalk (guess who's back are
those?) :)

Huge Xmas tree in Takashimaya

@Nerdy me and Charles with pretty Jslyn@



"Exhausted"is written on our face :p......god damn my face is

so big and *sobz* less photogenic *weep*
















Top:Nerdy me(backdrop:Paragon and da
Xmas tree lightnings XD)...my look here kinda reminds me of our respectable sec. sch. teacher Pn. Ong!!!!Arghhhh...nightmare *.*
Bottom: Nerdy me again posting with Lamborghini
Gallardo(the angle kinda funny :<)


Yesterday,whole bunch of us(me,Charles,KP,Jslyn.Boon Ling,Chiao Ru,Yee Pin,Jslyn's brother and his friends,Kp's cousin) went to Singapore for outing.I actually dun feel like going bcos they last minute called me and say that they will go for ice skating there.I was like wth Sunway Pyramid Ice Scating(Msia Largest ice skating centre) is juz a stone throw away from my college and hostel why must i go all the way to Singapore for ice skating as I cam go Pyramid anytime I want!!!Do they know that the exchange rate now is 2.24?BUt in order not to spoil their pleasure,well juz accept it anyway...T_T...First they told e must reach b4 10am but then i reached there at 9:30 then wait for so many other until 10:30 we took bus to SG checkpoint...I was so hungry and I thought they will for sure eat at SG first,then who noes they eagerly can't wait to go for ice skating and it's only 11:30 that time!Ok,accept with PLEASURE and WILLINGNESS too!We headed to Jurong East's Fuji Ice Palace...while reaching there we were jaw dropped by the scene there.First,there are hell lotta ppl(cos SG sch holiday too) and then the ice skating base is only half of the size of what Pyramid Ice has!!!WTF!!!The whole place was like fkingly crowded!Then we started to discuss all over again then we go to eat first then decide hehe!After offering to my stomach we went back again to ice skating...fyi,tht was the first time i did ice skating but luckily i can handle well and managed to skate smoothly afer 1 hr...hmm...i only fell down twice...oops and all wet by the ice!Overall we skated for 3 and a quarter hour!!!Crazy rite?Cos they actually provide us with fake snow there which hold back our leaving desireness!!!After we went to Plaza Singapura...by tht time my both legs were ached like hell and hardly can move.But when i saw the Action City outlet there i was again stimulated and shop crazily inside haha!!!Still the same we went to Yoshinoya for dinner then straight rush to see Orchard Xmas lights!I'm quite disappointed for those lightning this year(or maybe i'm too exhaust too see those lights)...the decorating are not as astonishing as last few years...maybe they are budget savvy tht design all these!But we still crazily took photo there and went back at around 10:30pm(12hrs at SG!!!)...hell...should stay over my relative place then!!!Reached JB already 11 sumthin!!!My legs almost explode cos I'm standing all the way in MRT form Orchard to Kranji(approx. 30 minutes journey)...they were so reluctant to function well now!!!Omg!!!But yeah!I got my DREAM CATCHER...luckily sumone must paid for tht haha!!!Quite happy but KP's cousin deleted some of the photos i took at Orchard!And hey,tht's my camera ok?Pls respect the owner...she's driving me nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!In nutshell,the outing was er...considered nice!