Sunday, December 04, 2005

holiday,celebrate?

wahh...1 month of holiday so long and boring.No place to go though...bcos...haiz 'tight pocket' lah!Been spending too much.Parent also dun hav any travel plan nor me myself.My JB frenz all busying with their STPM short sampling(Biology)...for the whole long break.omg!and then if Charles migrate to NZ too oh gosh...i got no more cheung k partner in JB anymore!damn!

Now the think i can do is to finish all my books i bought from Borders last month.Gosh i think about 10 over i bought in short...too greedy!...holiday can't party but being nerdy and hommie...sobz!

Clubbing plan failed...dunno what happened to Isti,Steph,Kei,Emily...all of them...after exam all so busy dunno for wat...said wanna contact me oso dun hav...ask me to come back next week for clubbing...my god i'm already in JB by this time...lazy to go back lah!haha!wat bout X'mas or New Year Eve countdown?hehe!