Friday, November 17, 2006

Assorted rants

yippy!In less than a week time Tristan will be freed from exams!No string attached,I can do whatever I want so long as I'm HAPPY.hohohohahahahohohohahaha *smirks*

...
.....
.......

Wait If I'm not mistaken,Law paperS are coming in 3 days time.*smackforehead*.Fulamak.2 books with over 10 over chapters to cover.Contract + Tort = Grave (=/= Law).Shhhhhhhhhhhhit!How???Still under procrastination,had been lazing around and lepaking over Cheryll's place doing nothing but ranting and sleep!Somebody save me...and for those that u think I've already finish studied everything and attempt to seek help.Screw u nicely first of all,for ur own sake,go ask lecturer.I'm unprepared yet.

This time I really did extremely bad in A2 Econs (p3 + p4) no doubt and Maths(Stats. 2) da one of my favourite subject,can I believe it?I'm so gonna flunk it.Just hoping for credits enough at this point,dun even dare to go further to the extreme of getting any hella distinctions cos I noe well with my capability as well as my capacity...C's are pretty adequate for Econs and Maths.The rest over and above are BONUS.As long as I'm made eligible to apply for top 100 Uni's in the world...I'm gonna fly~-_-

************************

Tristan has been extremely busying on sorting out what to do ahead instead of sticking to the books,there you go his to-do-list for this long long break :

1. Polish up my kaput-ed driving skill
2. Take up swimming lesson(yea I'm a drought-ducky,screw u if u wanna laugh)
3. After the completion of 2. I'm able to learn diving!
4. Learn French or Spanish or Japanese...
5. Learn classical guitar or bass!(yea I know I'd been learning lotsa instruments in my life for sake of fulfilling the greed of my passions...let's count...Electone organ,keyboard,violin,Chinese flute...the longest is Electone organ for about more than a year,teehee!)
6. Working for part time...need more of moo-lahhhs!
7. Diet!666!(Jogging on daily basis)
8. Finished reading all my political science books that in redundance which I've stored for more a decade on rack!