Thursday, November 09, 2006

Words of misery

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

This suppose to be my favourite paper and I couldn't do anything but screwed it up badly,like real bad!

So super super depress now!

I skipped whole nite of sleep just to ensure that I can cover more of them but at then end of the day,it all went down the drain and washed away to nowhere infinity!

At least 2 questions out of 7 are a sure gone-thing.Due to my dumbness and limited in capacity...I'm sure those questions weren't that hard but then when ur mind was blank and u can't do anything to it but let it slipped away...that was real sucky,time is one of the important factors as well if only I could have another extra 10 minutes!And to make thing worse,that's ur favourite paper :s

So far,I screwed 2 papers which is the previously Econs Paper 4 and the recent Statistics 2...fuckhole knn ccb!Why am I so dumb!I predict I will either get a maximum of C or lower for S2 :( *cries out loud* ...I need at least credit for all my subjects in order to apply for Uni...I mean I'll get the chance to apply to more prestigious Uni.Even if I don't,ADP will have require me to get at least C for credits exemption!This implies that if no C is achieved,ur entire time spent in A-levels is only equivalent to white elephant,in short,waste of money and nothing gained!

I am so not confident at getting any good grades up until this point...none at all!Tell me how?It's only pre-U!

******

I trade off my whole nite of sleep for this paper,bearing the consequences of having zits rooted and wide spreaded across my face,dark wrinkles outlining the eyes reminding me how nice of them can be naturally without the retouch of extra vanity goodies,saggy eye bags that apparently deflated my already-small eyes...Godness knows that I'm into Gothic addiction and bestowed me all the essential features of Gothic spirits.I'm gonna be either zombie or vampire in no time.I am SO happy!My body is capable of providing me free make up!Yippy

-_-

U know,it's like u being over complacent about what u possessing all the while and at the end of the day only to realise that those are just peasy and trivial to onlookers.Yea,I can see them snigger behind me...shame on me!Anyway,fuck them...they are bunch of faggots that go around laughing at others' downsides and they are so nerd.They would've pointed their fingers at me saying I'm nerd but on the otherside,but pardon me to stifle my laugh and look who's talking there.They are so damn effing nerdy that the most amusing thing they've ever done is saying other people nerd.Lame to da max!

Alrite,I can't stop ranting nowadays.I got so hooked up,I rather sacrifice my revision time on my blog...or just wandering around doing nothing.I have 3 more papers to go...A2 Econs which I'm pretty sure that's a gone-thing as well and LAW(the only hope)

And so,

The hardest is yet to come...

Kill me please.