Saturday, November 04, 2006

Rant-holic

Sick!My gawd...it happens every now and then at those critical time.The weather hasn't been that well past few days and library is freaking cold,for those amounted to my freaking flu.U noe that kinda sucky feeling where u wanna sleep but ut head is like 1000 needles poking in while at the same time ur nose can't function properly and u are forced to use the damn mouth to breath until ur throat runs dry and itchy.WTF!How am I suppose to sleep in this kinda conditions I wonder.And so,I effectively slept only at noon around 12 to 1 sumting.My nose still running and sneezing,I've used up 2 rolls of toilet paper on the damn mucus which bound to be yellowish.For that,my grandma will most probably say,"over heaty,must drink more water ah..."However,I drank almost 2-3 litres of mineral water but still to no avail,the only thing is my bladder keep on pushing and filling with water only.DAMN~

I off-ed the air con but still,SNEEZING.I ate lotsa mentos and applied lotsa Vicks but still SNEEZING.My nose is red and swollen currently,call me Rudolph people!Fucking pain summore cos of constantly rubbing at the skin...DIU!

Really no good luck.

**********

Oh,I received a call from sis. that the "parents" are planning to go Bangkok for trip.Anyway,not a big surprise to go ooh-aaahs over cos afterall I was expecting places like Korea,China,US or Aus.Better than none still.

Finally,I'm gonna move out end of this month(few days after the completion of idiotic A2 last paper,LAW),I'll say I'll miss all my coursemates and housemates and classmates here but the only thing I won't be missing is roommate and the foods around.Shit,I'm so gonna miss Sunway Lagoon,Sunway Pyramid,Asia Cafe,Bak Kut Teh,Palmville,SUNWAY MONASH CONDO HOSTEL and the SUNWAY UNIVERSITY COLLEGE(since I won't be continuing studies here anyhow,not even Monash...it sucks!).I so like the ambience around despite the contruction areas and mining.Sunway rocks my socks...it is 10 times better place to stay than SS15(Taylors,Metro.,Inti) despite the foods,I gotta admit that.At least we have proper hostel facilities,olympic sized pool,tennis courts,squash court,basketball courts,football field,gym...it's really like how their slogan goes : RESORT LIVING WITHIN THE CITY!

I can't wait to go clubbing and clubbing and clubbing after A2.Eat and eat and eat after A2.Play and play and play after A2.That will be my only motivation to move on at this very season.Yea,exam so what,FUCK'em all!Watch out SOMA,I won't let u sleep in peace if I got no credit for my Economics!

**********

I've been planning on my new tattoo design past few days as well.First is a raven-cross with my name in Yiddish/Hebrew below it and the other is a not-so-holy cross with a pair of wings embedded,in between the wings will tattoo-ed my name in Yiddish/Hebrew.I'm still on my way deciding on which to get tattoo-ed and thx Cheryll for her positive feedback all this while!lol :)

Anyway,I have to leave them in suspense :p

will show the end product a.s.a.p once I've done with it ON MY BODY only :p

it's up close and personal afterall...haha.