Thursday, November 23, 2006

Break the chain!

Yay!

After enduring for almost 1 month plus...here I am...spread my wings and ready to fly!

After screwed my last paper(tort law) yesterday,I can't be bothered anymore...

My mind was full of enjoying and excitement after A2 although the result is coming out pretty soon and my A2 Econs + Stats. are more than enough to dampen all my vitals cos they are just so DEAD which I don't wish to mention again here *sigh*.

Yesterdy was quite beat while I went Pyramid after the paper and had Dragon-i "xiao long bao"...some kinda pao with watery filling and served in steam-cage(dunno wat's that called).One word for that,FUCKing not cheap.

Went to Ruum at KL at night,too bad I'm not really in the mood to drunk cos I drank like 2 shots only I guess -_-.Anywhere they told me that's a new club and previously it was some other club but unknowingly closed down few months ago.It's at Jln. Raja Chulan right above TGI Friday and next to Wisma SPK(Fitness First).The place was kinda empty yesterday probably becos of it's weekday.BUT LOTSA EYE CANDIES NO DOUBT!

Anyways,came back pretty early like almost 3 am as I was damn sleepy already.

I'm gonna start packing my stuffs,parents are coming this Friday.Going back home for emo haircut!!!I'm so lazy to do packing.Damn I'm sure gonna miss Sunway so much!