Monday, November 27, 2006

No plain plan

Ish!

Mum told me Bangkok trip cancelled,but for me I don't have any feeling over it afterall Thailand is so not an ideal destination that I've wanted to go :p I rather go to the more classy and civilise across-the-causeway-new-paradise called Singapore.As the Xmas season of Great Singapore Sale is approaching.Time to store up my piggy for the next coming shopping spreeeeeeeeee!

I have hell lotsa things to buy...cologne,watch,digi bag,PORTABLE mp3 player(not iPod again),sunglass,beanieS,accessories..........all sorts you name it!Again,why can't guys do shopping like what the girls do to stimulate the ever-in-recession economy?We are doing our part to contribute to the final GDP figure as well :p

Well anyways,I've been doing lotsa rehab. for post exam disease(sounds familiar) for past few days.Went out almost everyday after exam,and the sad thing is I'm gonna go back JB tomorrow and check out from Sunway Monash Condo. Hostel where I encountered lotsa sweet and bitter,ups and downs,highs and lows in this enclosed place for almost 1 and a half year.I'm surely gonna miss the view from my window,the panoramic view of Sunway Laggon,Sunway College,Sunway Pyramid,Sunway Medical Centre right up to Extreme Park!SO beautiful(albeit I wasn't feel that way before this)...*nostalgic*...I'm so used to the screaming that coming out from lagoon,the roller coaster brushing pass the track,the cranes tht working for Pyramid 2 which caused high decibel...those Indonesians yelling,poolside cafe,the generous olympic sized swimming pool,those guards,management team,people store,car park where I used to do roping there with Susan,hanging out in Vinodh,Susan,Eunique,Cheryll,Andrew's room,the study room,the elevators,the stairs tht helped me through my diet period,every single things here which I don't really bear to leave behind but I'm forced to somehow...there's no eternity anyways...cheh!Well,at least I'm leaving this place to a better one called "HOME" where I always belong to *cheers*.

Oh yea,I went The Curve's Redbox(Kim Chi Jji Ggae in Ikano spoilt my vocal!) and clubbing for the past few days but they were not as happening as I thought(clubbings).The one at Ruums was not bad but still there's room for improvement.The one at Loft was quite terrible since there's some sucky DJ spinning tht day,no R&B musics were played!All the trance,techno and house which was totally disastrous.Potong steam to max and we went home damn early...not even thinking of getting drunk.Should've just stick to the nearest Q-bar or La Flam instead with R&B groove-able musics provided in order to get HIGH!Whatever la,I don't get to club for even single tiny bit in JB under supervision of the parents and fyi. JB don't have any nice clubs,it's either Ah Beng conquered,corrupted or with too much of drugs commitment...except for a better and westernize one called New York Club but I bet there's no difference apart from that they are slightly more classy outside.*sigh*.

Ish what to do for this long long long long long break?????Pls give me some suggestion!