Monday, November 06, 2006

Unceasingly ill

Ah,

guess I have nothing better to do but to rant and grumble about...

my few days of flu and nose blocking finally mutated into dry cough and throat irritation(well,kinda itchy not the typical sorethroat anymore).

my next paper will be the so glorious Economics resit paper(1 & 2),I'm sitting her typing all these vapid texts out of nothing...

oh wait a minute,maybe if my dry cough further mutating into cancer or TB or wat,this could be a piece of precious posthumous writing of mine!Somewhat I can follow the footstep of the one of "1 litre of tears"...like record down my daily journal in way of optimistic mode while telling others that I'm so not fear of death,I'm gonna fight 'till the end.

In fact deep down,I'm more chicken-ed than any others...of cos...that's my life afterall.

Well,haha...*beep* ur *beep*...I still have long long way ahead ok?It's so not worth to die this young without even having sex family of own rite?

Anyhow,1 litre of tears really inspired me a lot.But there's no way I can find the translated version of that book,what a waste.

PS: My ear piercings suck,they are aching like shits and the hoop earrings I bought are kinda small in perimeter.Thus,unable to get them connected to the other end of holes.And so,I inserted them to the holes with brutally...for nearly 1 hour plus repeating the same stupid and painful motion *ouch*...now they are hanging tight upon my ear despite some unavoidable bruises...:( KNN!