Monday, November 13, 2006

In my mind

...girls in the boys' room,boys in the girls' room,you free your mind with your androgyny.....oh my god...this is a catchy tune I started to get hooked on recently(yea when I'm feeling sucky).Anyways,it's by GARBAGE.

So what I've been doing past few days?

hmm...practically nothing -_- .Yea I know I'm having exam around the curve but you know,I can't control myself from stop procrastinating.Teehee!

The same old good excuse I always give right?Yea I just can't seem to find a reason for stop procrastinating.It's addictive and fun by the way.I should have pursue a degree with major in Procrastination Studies and a minor in perhaps err...comtemplation.Haha.Philosophy sounds not too bad as well but yours truly here is not a linguistic,deep-thought and intellectual kind of person.So not in my list la...lol.

Yea,I got to know this interesting Bangladeshi friend which is currently doing his 2nd degree in VU *eyes pop up*.He's already in his 25 and I really admire his spirit of learning unceasing(well the truth is actually he couldn't find any good job in a degree in Philosophy).Anyways,let's not even talk about that but he's willing to take a 2nd degree is in itself a pleasant thing to be heard of.Come on man,Philosophy is not a simple degree and it is really a challenging and almost unreachable subject for all of us here.Who else in this society can accept this kind of degree holder provided that society is damn fucking conservative?Salute to his bravery of pursuing that.

He's graduated from University of Chittagong in Bangladesh.I find him very nice a person because he thinks differently,you may find him an oddball for all I care but I really got enlightened by his mindset.It's no doubt a philosopher thinking,It's rather profound for your simple structure of brain cells which can only think about eating,sleeping,procrastinating,clubbing and stuffs.To top them up,you are living your life like an amoeba,that's it.*roll eyes*.Yea,I'm implying myself as well ok?Shame...!

But deep down,I do think that he's kinda distinct and dissimilar than us.Not fickle minded but in a rather offensive way of description,nutty.Oops...but all in all he's nice!Except for the fact that he can lose his temper like water,somehow it's hard for his to hide his feelings within but that is like when he get provoked or what la...of course he won't went off amok with knife although he is jittery.

Well,enough of that.

I'm having so bad hair day today just to compensate my 12 hours of sleep.Wtf.I think I hardly sleep more than 5 hours in my entire lifespan after Form 3 and obviously it's getting worse perpetually.I won't deduce that It messed up my health and lifestyle but then my temper do eaisly get heated due to that and partly also because of my loosely masked anger management.And yea,of cos that has constituted to a bigger amount of my daily fatigue.I started to take nap very often long before I can realise.*yawnsy*

Now I really know why I feel so tired whenever I open the books.Nah,not because of the reasons above at all.It's the freaking lazy bugs!!!Gotcha.....I'm the super duper laziest person in this planet.Feel free to eliminate me,cos I will spread my disease around.hohohaha *yawns*.

Crap off.Gonna go hit shower and study!If I'm not feeling sleepy...

Do I look like some rockstart cum songwriter to you?Ryan Star,Jason Mraz perhaps?Or maybe not....(the eyebrows were airbrushed -_-)