Thursday, December 28, 2006

Absurdities happen all the time

Today I woke up and realised that I wasn't able to open hell lotsa webpages.Not even Yahoo,my homepage.And to hell,MSN was crashed.Blogger was all fucked up.Let alone Friendster.

Then I was like bah!Screw them and continue on solving my New Straits Time Puzzle Mania entries which I doubt I'll be finishing them on time albeit due on 3rd Jan. for this 2nd round.All I can tell u is,it's never easy to win any prizes from a post!Why the fuck is that,2nd round of Puzzlemania is tad harder than the 1st...and furthermore,me is getting lazy and immensing in the mood of going on vacation on weekend.

Ke mana I nak cari mood untuk selesaikan semua Puzzles yg membingungkan kepalaku?!

Whatever,I'm gonna try to solve it by today for my very last try so that I can post out on Friday since after that follows 3 days of public holiday...and I won't be around as well.Argh...gonna consume lotsa grey matters during the holidays!

And also,you people tell me why the hell can earthquake affected our connection speed one la!And to hell is that the earthquake occured was like thousand miles away from our homeland.Official statement is that the earthquake triggered the under sea optic cables or whatever blah blah...wow...all thanks to the active movements of the tectonic plates of the "pacific ring of fire",had it not been for the incident of earthquake,I wouldn't even know the possibilities of this kinda absudity can be that high.Man,this is the 21st century already la...no more primitive thinking.*sigh*.All the great deeds of human being...floods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fucking wish can stop raining soon!

Irrelevant ps:Nabeh...before I forget everything,gotta call up Topshop Megamall to urge them for the replacement of my loyalty card which promised to reach in a month time.Up 'till yesterday is exactly a month up and I've still not yet receive my replacement card!Diu...not even a call from them.So what if I requested to pick up my card outside KL,that I'm bound for waiting then?Imma gonna shop very soon,so I can't wait to get back my card.Don't understand what's the problem with my card as it seems fine to me but to them it was damaged.cheh meh staffs!

OMG...I can't sleep!