Friday, December 22, 2006

Triple postings~some silly arguments~

I just hung up my conversation with one of my net friend in a rather unhappy and jumpy chat-o-sphere.

I mentioned to him that I could've use "tongue piercing" by all means as a dietetic restraint.Cos obviously after you get that little fleshy made up by cells and veins punched,infection is inevitable.And so...the adversarial chatting started and gone worse until I told him I had my ear lob and cartilage pierced as well,not to be left out,my tribal tattoo sitting tight on my ankle.Whoa,he then rebutted my statements massively as if I've committed some punishable crimes like that which should've send to the gallow to be presecuted immediately.All sorts of "do's and don'ts" and the atrocity to spout flowerish nonsenses which carry heavy religious remarks.I had to really beg his pardon and further begging to differ...am I compel to accept all his rubbish talkings and absurdities?!Well,he seems smart becos he used spiritual attack like "it's self-hypnotizing","dare to be different","trend","following my frens"...yada yada of sarcastic implications.The smart me of cos smelled rats and so stopped him from preaching after all he ain't a pastor or what and to me pastors are crappy.He's involving in some kinda 9th class Buddhist teaching clan called "Soka Gakkai" originated from Japan,and to hell he still dares to tell me that this mysterious clan is a NGO.Ok!Now,pardon my ignorance but I really never heard of this organisation before.I'm a pious Buddhist and all I know is we should respect our god and the same time not to harm the others...I burn incense,jossticks and I don't offer meat to my god on the altar...that's all I know!And those mantras that I'm familiar with(or as far as me and ppl around me concern) are all written in Pali instead of Japanese.Don't tell me how great is the founder's(Prof. Imeda XXX sumthing la,a Japanese) philosophic quotes(I suspect they are propagandas) cos I won't appreciate them,I rather listen to a monk than him(a person that I never heard of and doesn't exists in my life).CRAPS!

I try to absorb the virtues and moral values that teach us to be good to society.As long as I come in clear conscience and I don't do harm,then what's the big deal of having piercings?Ok,well you may tell me one of the teaching goes..."do not harm ur body bcos they are sacred"...*roll eyes* C'mon then tell me what do you mean by "sacred" in this 21st century where we see things in a down-to-earth way rather than abstraction.Tell your founder to get a life and face the reality then.Some values are meant to be inherited but some are don't.It's not even the matter of what "god says..." but rather what "the situation tells..." or maybe what I feel right that is none of your concern cos it doesn't affect you in any way also.

He was telling me that I'm lying to myself and I'm doing that to commemorate my naivety and childishness.Excuse moi!A caveman like you don't even know understand the "sacred" of symbolism and freedom.It's a symbol that can carries anything that we like and it's our liberty to do that...I have all the rights to mention HUMAN RIGHTS here cos I feel that you were trying to intrigue my personal interest and trying to tell me what I did was wrong where there's over a billion of ppl doing exactly the something as me without being enforced by any statutes in the world so far?!You can anything bring your religious craps and statements to the Human Rights Commision...I sure layan to the max and see either facts or religious is gonna win over this lawsuit.Hey,my lecturer once told me that I'm not corrupting public moral as well.So what's your 20 cents on religious and moral issues?Wanna debate,I'm all out?Moral is something really "sacred" that can be explained in scientific way as why should we adopt those moral values and why should it be integrated into our elementary education.But religious is not compulsory except for Muslims in M'sia.The imams are urging their ppl to modernise Islam to be more civilised and yet a small clan like yours unable to?Well,I thought Japanese is a highly modernised and diversified society?And just can't believe that the existent of such person's teaching can still be echoed by so many foolish ppl like you out of Japan(ok I apologise to the founder if that person I was talking to misapprehend the intentions and teaching values but yet still going around preaching everyone with mixture of his personal reflection,twisted the facts...deeply apologise to whoever the founder is,now isn't he the one who commited the biggest sins of innuendo and confusing others?Shall we send him for prosecution?Perhaps in a primitive way like stoned-to-death,seal his mouth...castration?! )

C'mon man,face the facts.You don't know anything.And you don't even know what I'm thinking and how can you dare enough to say that I'm self hypnotizing,lying to myself and naive?

Afterall,everyone lies to themselves in different ways(whoever doesn't lie to themselves I call them the biggest hypocrites).Those that you mentioned could be one small portion of them but definitely not me,I will never ever opt this way to lie to myself.Wait a minute,does that even means that the clothes and pants that I'm on my putting on is also a way of self-lying?Cos they do enhance your very appearance as well.Aha,I almost forgot that you are a jungle dweller which inhabit with our dearie national treasure called sakai(primitive man) where they where nothing to cover their private parts which to me...it's more of corrupting public moral if I wanna to pick something to fire on.....but luckily they do cover them now with at least some cloths nowadays.Thank them for inspiring our fellow designers,so that we can enjoy the "benefits" of a G-String and T-Back that has brought to us.

A few holes and some paintings on my body do not change my inner values and my character,the only changes is appearance which can be very deceiveful if you didn't already realised about it cos you are practically lying to yourself as well by judging a book by its cover!

And next time if you try me again and cause commotion...I dare you...I'm gonna fuck you off and applaud your masterpiece to the public(If I'm made capable of doing that,why not?!)

...sign off!