Sunday, December 10, 2006

Irrigation 1

Yea...it's been long since the last time I logged in and updated.Not that I'm busying with anything right now on hands but I got really thirst out of inspiration and the momentum to blog on.*sigh*.Come to think of it,it's been almost 2 years that I've been blogging constantly no matter what happens and whatever obstacles that blocking my way.After all the ups and downs,I'm still standing strong blogging my way here...wonder why.On the contrary side,I blogged the most during exams but least blogged when I have fruitful of time.Argh...cos there's really none a single fucking interesting event happened so far during my entire free time you see!You could probably tell me that DOHA 2006 is interesting enough but fuck off cos Malaysia got only 3 golds in pocket so far.Such a shameful outcome how am I suppose to blog?Oh maybe I should be grateful at this point that our national bowling team and that of 2 badminton player that has finally bring us glory that we should shout out loud "boleh!".Well,none of my business also although I'm dwelling on this so called boleh-land.I'm kind of pragmatic,their glories are none of my concern.Do I get 200k if anyone of them get gold medal?No!

Enough of rambings...

Ok,I'm feeling damn emo after I got my not-so-emo hair cut.Wonder why?I think I've been hibernate a lot at home which makes me completely forgot there's a nicer and better place beyond the main door called "outside".The main reason of this is I'm damn freaking broke ok?POVERTY!I'm trading off this on-purpose's poverty with my coming trip to HK.If I can really make it to the trip,my savings will fall exponentially to "nil" or worse come to worse negative index...debts!haha...nevertheless I'm still gonna struggle a way out cos I so wanted to go beyond boleh-land this season.Although I won't be able to see snow but somehow,a different atmosphere do help.So it implies that a high remuneration part time job is on demand once I got back from HK,if and ever no matter what.So dead.Just fuck it!

But deep down there's a hidden feeling of wanting the trip to be cancelled as I don't make effort to push myself but same time I don't counteract against it.Just let it be...que sera sera.Come what come may,I'll just take it calmly.haha.Shhh.....

Megasale is around the curve...so tempting T^T.Forget about it this time.I'm so agonized...Had it not been the worthiness of going HK,I'll just raid all the retailers here at once!

So boring anyhow at this moment,hope Mr. Santa Claus will come visit me.Pls I don't have chimney but you can come in from either the dormer,main door or back door anyhow cos I have lotsa wishes to be fulfilled!I need santa to deliver me an excellent result for A2 first of all and secondly lemme get at least one of the prizes in New Straits Times Puzzlemania contest!Talking about NST Puzzlemania,I just realised I'm lacking one of the 2nd Dec. copy after the completion of 9 copies(10 in total).What a waste of time!Fortunately,the closing date is 20th of this month and there's another 3 more rounds to go until February!hohohoho...Santa *wink wink rub hands*

Anyways,I'm just here to irrigate my own blog in order to prevent it from rotting away in dismay(rhyme is not intended).