Sunday, December 17, 2006

Weekend!

Woke up pretty late today feeling somewhat moody...

Didn't even have the appetite to eat...so I just had a few more extra papadam to bury my stomach.

Later on,tagged along with sis and mum to Z studio for hair scalp treatment + hair spa!!!My head is so light now and the poles are all so relieve...clean...refresh!haha

Dinner was nice since we had Korean food at Jang Won in Stulang...an authentic Korean owned restaurant.Stuffed up really full,I had a bowl of Bibimpap + Sweet potatoes' vermicelli + assorted side dishes + a bowl of extra rice along with "Sang Mut Tang"(seafood steamboat I think,damn spicy can!).FUCKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGly full,and damn supposed to diet(again -_-).And I'm munching on papadams and breads now again since the Korean foods weren't that filling afterall...soupy and full of vegs.