Friday, December 15, 2006

Dying inside...

I need a job I need a job I need a job cos I need $ I need $ I need more $!!!

I get so fed up of late...especially hate it when what I opted to do didn't get any support from parents instead criticisims.It's crappy,just need more of understanding.What I've been wanted to do are not high off the hog nor extravagant like their piece of thoughts but for me I feel they are rather realistic and practically like other commoners will do.But to them,those are full of unbearable descriptions that you will never wanna hear any...kinda dampening!Shitty.

I'm nearly 20 ok?Still expecting me to be that lil' kiddo demanding for lollipops/toys/gizmos???I want knowledge...something abstract beyond my(and ur) imagination,beyond what we can learn from textbooks.No longer wanna be a"frog underneath the well"...I have wings but I use them on the right time.Hope they can ever understand that.

I have my own ideal plan and I hope no one is there to shatter or trigger it down.

It's only through that that I'll grow to become a official "adult" provided I'm gonna be 20 soon!I really wish they don't put their personal yardstick upon me which can be totally inaccurate and out of standard,at the same time hope they can respect my decisions and don't put them in disdain.

And so...I'm getting fucking emo lately for reasons above!My patience is running out,so as my positive mood....so melancholic!

PS: my Clark Hatch gym subscription cancelled cos I still thought of working is more important for me at this moment haha...summore if I go gym have to shallow out my pocket again which already burnt...guess I'll have to wait until I found my new course and get membership from FF in the end in KL.Not JB :( cos Clark Hatch is not cheap and not many facilities here in JB compare to the one in KL and PJ!I wanna go to FF The Curve!!!I want Body Jam GroupX from FF!!!