Saturday, December 16, 2006

Rubbish

Went to Zon today to pay up and discuss about the itinerary.Suddenly feel so heartache cos I just dried up both my saving and spending account in a day or practically a trip.Yea,I'm extremely poorer than u think.Paid 1.5k(partial) for the deposits and stuffs,visas' fees are waived,and got a pretty useless travel bag(as usual),or should I say vanity case?Cos it can't even fit in few more extra garments...what to do...on tight budget so have to opt for 9th class service like this.And to hell I'm still overbudget!See...told u I'm fucking poor!

So we will fly off from Changi Airport on 31st Dec. and will be arriving Macao in approx. 3 hours time.Then right after that have to take ferry to Shen Zhen and stay there for 2 Days cos HK's hotels all nabeh kena fully booked or crammed at the moment so have to wait for few more days in Shen Zhen.Well,we can jolly well go shop for mega thrifty mass produced goods in China though,boh pien like I said BUDGET(well it's restricted to moi only!).After Shen Zhen will be HK,and we still thinking to go or not to go Disney cos I'm not really interested in those kiddo mascots but since it's famous so...we'll decide later la...freaking 250 bucks per entry 666!The trip lasts for 7 days 6 nights I think,flying with Tiger Air(a lowcost budget air managed by Singaporean...what to do,no money!and to hell their fares are increasing daily when approaching New Year and Xmas...super peak!).Yesterday was still 364 SGD and today 20 bucks increment,diu!50 more bucks we can take off by Singapore Airline lo.Stupid festive season haha.So anyways,I'm going with Charles,Michell and her mum at this point,there will be changes though,depends.

So please PM me if any of u are so kind enough that want to subsidise me k? :p

ps: I saw few amusing entertainment news that really makes me laugh till drop.1st is the one of canto-pop singer Yumiko with her pants fell off during an acrobatic performance,omg,if I were her I'll just jolly well quit myself from the field forever.And then Elva Hsiao's upcoming album after long awaited titled "1087" kena transliterated into "依琳白痴"........*speechless*what da fuck those ppl got nothing else better to do lidat rite,deliberately playing prank and raised sensitive issue to trigger 2 mando-pop so called superstars or better still,Dancing Queen!Will they be enemy then,we shall see...haha if Jolin is so stupid enough to take it serious cos Elva's explanation is that "1087" stands for the days she waited for this upcoming album to be released.-_-.Well...