Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!

SO this is Xmas...

and Merry CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!!!!!

Where's my presents!Mana...?

I'm so disappointed cos santa didn't visit me this year anyhow like before...so ppl don't ever believe the existence of santa cos afterall it is bullshit...or to blindfold all the children out there like how we used to encounter last time.I still remember my mum bought me a Xmas socks when I was very young and in the middle of the night she came and stuffed a present inside for my sis and I but of cos I knew that was her...cos I DUN BELIEVE IN SANTA.

I don't even celebrate Xmas as I'm not even a Christian,just to steep into the atmosphere and enjoy the decorations and carols!And this year Xmas eve was given to my cousin sister cos she organised a mini BBQ party for my family and her family...and that's it for this year.No present at all but then the time spent together with family is more important and meaningful than others.

So I didn't go Orchard Rd this year like last other years...cos Charles wasn't here and BL was working...miss the lights though!

And I gotta start packing my stuffs cos ME GOIN TO HONG KONG this SUNDAY!yay...I never join parents for Genting trip bcos of this...they are goin there 4 days 3 nites is like,hell!!!What can I do there for so many days...1/2 a day is more than sufficient for me in Genting(the last place to travel in my list...).

So this year Xmas,I've picked few nice songs to recommend :

Mariah Carey - All I Want For Xmas Is You (all time fav.)
Sarah Mclachlan - Happy Xmas(war is over)
Corrinne May - Joy to The World,Hark the Herald Angel Sings,Angels We Have Heard On High

and those other angel voices like Josh Groban,Il Divo,Hayley Westenra,Corrinne Bailey Rae,Emi Fujita,Sarah Brightman,Andrea Bocelli,Charlotte Church,Michael Buble,Jamie Cullum...are so suitable to be listened at this very season!I got so addicted!

Best Xmas movie :

Love Actually

ps: I wanna learn ballroom dance sooooooo bad especially,Jive,Quick steps,Waltz,Tango...after I watched Take the lead,Shall we dance? and Step up...I have the sudden urge to learn dancing -_-