Thursday, May 01, 2008

Jessica Octaviani II

I was thinking of doing this entry in Bahasa Kekaratan but called it off before I get started cos no one will understand and not even the beloved Jay! Haha. Makan tahu penerjemah then. Alright cut the crap. Me and Jay had our second meet up at Sg yesterday. I promised to see her at 11.30 am SHARP at Heeren for we will have more time to spend for the day but my stupidity has got the better of me. I overslept and by the time I reached Taka. it was already 1 pm-ish and she was bored out from waiting. Ribuan maaf. And then we met up at Kino. and I saw ready sets of Lomo sitting at the Art & Design section's shelf! Tell me how to resist?! I didn't intend to buy actually but still...impulse! I swiped for it and hopefully they can spare me from exorbitbant forex rate dfference, service charge and whatnots. Oh and I got it cheaper cos Jay has the member card which entitled me 10% off the normal price. Ribuan terima kasih ya! There's always a good start to everything haha.

We went cheung k again at Cineleisure, I know it was so pricey for the services we received but did we not enjoy it? haha. And I have to manually buy OCK cos the exorbitant rate we paid didn't include any food at all! So much for Sg's cheung k scene despite the poor operating system and sound system. I'm gonna reinstate that Red Box and Neway still win hands down. We should try the one in Chinatown and Bugis I guess had we not hanging around Orchard. Next time la.

Later on we took bus to Vivocity for dinner, too bad we couldn't go Carnivore cos of the dinner rate is exaggeratedly high. So we settled down at Food Republic which flooded with crowd due to the eve of public holiday (wrong move!). And I wonder why every stalls there seem to plaster with award winning, acclaimed and most sought-after honours, there are not that good as they think they are I guess but well some Singaporeans are shallow so they will go for the famous and long-queued ones. Typical kiasuism la. Nonetheless, the "famous" Hokkien Fried Prawn Mee we had is fantabulous but the rather pricey Lobak I ordered is mediocre only. Street foods, what else to expect? But me likey street foods! And to hell with Anything? and Whatever they are just normal carbonated drinks which trigger curiosity, it shows how brilliant for their plausible marketing strategy. All the sales gimmicks. Wtfbbq.

After the contented dinner, we walked around and Jay "mendorong" me with her evil plan to try out Warm Chocolate Cake at White Dog Cafe but I was skeptical and already kenyang but still there's always a room for temptationexperimentation. Les dessert after heavy meal was welcomed as a rinse of mouth. I pun memang glutton punye. We walked pass the cafe, wondered a while and returned there after the first glance at those cute little cakes sitting in the glassed refrigerator cos we will be more guilty for not stuffing those thick creamy dense chocolate down our stomachs rather than feeling guilty over consuming it against our own dietetic principles. We practically savored each and every bites. Jay was very engrossed in it cos the way she indulged was so unrealistic and romantic to the extent that she had to shut her eyes during those savoring moments. Cute. It is too nice to describe and I don't wish to type those words out either cos at the end of my sentence I will be deadly craving for it again, so that's all for it, go White Dog Cafe at Vivocity and try out yourself. Yea so I got converted.

Got back around 9 something cos she wanted to catch AI 7 which she can't afford to miss due to the appearance of David Cook (duh!). We parted at Outram's station then I went on with my Red Line T^T which took me about 40 minutes to reach Kranji. Because it was fucking public holiday eve and there were some fucking shit eating custom officers who dragged our clearance (courtesy of Mas Selamat that should fuck off and die) plus the ever jamming traffic, I reached home at 1 am! Helluva horrible right?

Still, I was very very very happy nevertheless. I'm turning into bubbles.

**********

Iya tanter apa yg bisa gw tolong?



p/s : And I must say, Brooke White did not overstay her welcome! She deserves to go this far but what the heck she still got eliminated before Jason Castro.