Friday, March 13, 2009

Lo Siento

Today I am extremely SORRY for accusing wrong persons (in heart). I feel so guilty right now cos I had been cursing the innocents for the whole of yesterday about how this particular group of people behind this project work through a plan donning as charity but merely a profit-driven mob that goes around siphoning money, money and more money. All of these are due to the price disparity of that particular charity product that I found out later selling at other websites for only half of the price. I swear I was so furious at that point of time so I started imagining how these people carry out their plan beautifully with a series of plays in mind. I had even went to the extent of calculating the breakdown as in how much of the $ will be contributed for charity and $ that will be contributed to their pocket eventually, how many of the charity product they will need to sell in order to break even...yada. SILLY ENOUGH! So I opted COD and the genius behind this project came to deliver the good personally albeit delivery charges applied but mind you it rained like mad this morning and he was riding nothing but a motorbike without shelter instead of the typical means of transport we would have thought otherwise. Guiltiness x 100. Actually, he called me to ask for direction before that so I bet he must have had a tough time locating KMC in this barren land of PJ. Guiltiness x 1000. At last, he came to the guard house all drenched. That sight of him during that freeze of moment makes me feel so ashamed about myself. At least a lesson learnt, I shouldn't pass judgement on something that I hardly know until I have seen it myself. The other thing is why should I even care so much in the first place since my sole purpose is to be charitable? I'm such a big time hypocrite myself.

p/s : if u wanna do your part for this charity please visit here.