Saturday, March 21, 2009

No Mood to Sleep

Fortunately I didn't need to go anywhere yesterday so I basically spent the whole day stoning and rooting whilst staring into empty, well judge me for all you like and tell me that I'm pathetic cos you are merely jealous of the excessive disposable time I have.  But first thing first, my life sucks of late, like real suck you know? More powerful than a 2000 hp vacuum cleaner. To give you the benefit of doubt, I'm on the verge of failing my Organic Chemistry (yes, failed to slay this creature in brutal manner like I wanted to and in return got slayed T.T) and be noted that I'm only taking Organic Chemistry this semester *long pause*. How great lor this time! All laziness exposed to sunlight finally. I have to work like an ass to score for passing mark this time eventhough it will be my last semester in this crappy college and I've already gotten university acceptance. So it leaves me to think that I won't opt for a university that requires Organic Chemistry 2 in future. No way I will love it, embrace it and explore the interesting side of it. NEVER. The problem is with the syllabus itself, when we say Organic Chemistry, we mean ORGANIC CHEMISTRY, expecting purely H-C-C-C-C-C-C-C -H that sort of matter but why the hell half of it (or 3 quarters) consists nonsense about physical properties? Super cannot tahan Physical Chemistry! Worse still, I got a lovely lecturer who give marks according to personal judgement, in a way, favouritism. Mierda betul. I bet no one will get A and above judging on the overall courseworks my classmates scored (which will serve them a good lesson due to their lack of generosity in circulating lab reports and stuffs haha I very evil). Bad (or good, depends) thing is half of the class is failing also aha. Most of us need to score at least 60% or above to pass this shit, so you can more or less predict how pathetic our test marks are all this while. And there goes the first fml-worthy event.

I seriously can't find any songs that please my ears lately. I've deleted most of the songs I downloaded in past few days simply because they are crappy, needless to give further explanation. I've got a thing with Kelly Clarkson's new album, it should best be titled "Crap". That bugger is getting more Avril Lavigne-ish for no reasons. 

I had 3 times of buffet ranging from steamboat to some-atas-Japanese-buffet in less than a week. Will be having another round of atas-Japanese-buffet on next Monday for half the normal price (for someone stood me up this week). But the bad thing is I have not been exercising as diligent as I used to be. Fml-worthy eh?

I will be having RS training later at 10 am in college. Saturday, 10 am. Self explanatory. FML. Period.

The only thing I can look forward to at this moment : days after finals (in less than a month XD), moving out from this condo (super can't wait), withdraw from that crappy college (mortally can't wait), move back to JB (can't be more lovely!), go wherever I wanna go (I'm buying a one way ticket and gotta decide where to end it later, I simply find thrills in spontaneity eventhough it's a life risking factor but screw it cos I only live once), do whatever I wanna do...wonder how to squeeze all of these into a tight 2-3 months stint :(

RS is quite redundant now (from joy to burden) and it eats 1 whole effing week. Someone please cheer me up.  

I really have no clue what's there to do for follow-ups. They are very demanding. Sometimes, I really wish they can be flexible on certain things. Like formats and shits. Why frame things up when all we care about today are creativity and innovation? I should reflect my opinion to them, but then again, will they accept in every possible way given my voice is too insignificant? 

Have to ganbatte like mad this time...:(

Like this mad.

Kthxbye.