Tuesday, October 31, 2006

ALL FUCKED UP

KNNCCB CCB CCB CCB CCCBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!

ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*

I've encountered the hardest Economics paper 4 today!Eventhough lecturer himself was telling that this was "unexpected" questions.WTF?I thought they'll gonna come out with wat we've studied but in fact so cocky they went and set all this kinda quirky,complicated and indirect questions.ESSAY summore!ANd to hell is most of the questions are taken from sources like BUSINESSWEEK,NEWSWEEK,MONEYWEEK,WALLSTREETJOURNAL,READERDIGEST and all others financial based materials.Fuck,if I would have known about it earlier I'll burn all the Econs reference books away and resort to newspaper and multitudes of magazines...instead of sticking to the boring text book,John SLoman,ANderton,CIE published.FUCK la!

Cambridge is such a sicko...wat r they up 2???

SO depress now,luckily I'm resitting on AS paper 1 and 2 which I still put some hopes on them afterall cos they might be able to push up my grades to a better one.As for A2 paper 3 is another gone-thing la...MCQ u think easy?My ass...fucking hard.

No mood to blog,bye!

Law is another pain in ass...the only remaining passion is the one I have towards Statistics 2 paper.huhuhu!Cos no memorising needed,just solve them wif calculator and pen.Argh!