Friday, May 04, 2007

LOMO MOFO

In order to keep me motivated for my new promising pursue in tertiary studies, I need a long desired LOMO CAMERA. I'm so dying to get one of it with this panoramic lens which is godsmacked cool! and the same goes to the fisheye lens and holga counterpart. Surely there are a lot of varieties out there...but I heard it through the grapevine that the parts of the camera are extremely fragile due to their plastic made hardware features. Well, can't say I expect that much since the pricing is not too exorbitant, that ranging from 200+ to 400+ I presumed cos I've seen them once in Pyramid and One U at a gift shop. Bweee~so cool! I will appreciate if anyone comes out with a digital version instead of gluing to the old skool film -_- .But well, afterall that's for the goodness of professionalism, you see most of the time typical photographers with attitude will hideaway in a darkroom down at the basement or mezzanine to develop their photos where semi developed photos are taken out from some liquids and hang to dry, can you even start imagine that? It's a way of life of a revolutionist artist...sounds cool and dream on la.

Back to reality, simple enough, I want a lomocam.

PS : Before I could finish this entry, stumbled upon this site...omg sooo temptingly challenged!
http://shop.lomography.com

PPS : This is too much, I swear I'm gonna wage on a Lomorgasms fever and start off collecting
all the lomocams by errr...the time where I'm financially able -_- but one for now is
enough to cure for the temporary craving hehe...wait I do more research on it first.

PPPS : Not sure which of it is more financial haemorrhaging. Either playing with lomocams or
Pro SLR/DSLR cam, but one thing I'm very sure about is playing with DSLR/SLR isn't
gonna keep your pocket tight either or can be worse since the outset's spending of
getting one before you move on is equal to the value of 6-8 lomocams :s Pro/Semi-pro
cam doesn't come cheap these days...it's an expensive past time to say the least and
be prepared to splurge out those moolahs. Haiz!

PPPPS : Think I need to get one lomocam a.s.a.p. before I start begging for a Canon EOS350D
or other further extent of absurdities. Hmm, which one should I get first anyway?
Holga is so punk rock old skool, Fisheye is cool and funky, Panoramic's is so wonderfully
wonderful enough to capture a long stretch of scene! Beats me...