Monday, May 28, 2007

Physically and mentally sicked

The weather today is so unpredictable,rain were off and on...and I actually woke up in blurry thinking I'm still at JB cos I heard the familiar cooking noises from neighbours...the noises from deep frying,stir fry,wok...so nice to hear that!Like I was at home waiting for dinner to be prepared by mum :D...I think I'm terribly homesicked when staying alone.Claustrophobia doesn't even come close to this.Bah!

I actually took a longest nap today from 4 to 7 30 cos only managed to shut my eyes for 2 hours before the start of my day.I slept at Uncle's place -_-...was helping him to do some stuffs then he sendiri went sleeping until I heard huge snoring sound from them both,Japheth and him...no one was gonna open the door for me.Therefore,I can sue for false imprisonment...hehe!Slept on the floor is not a big deal but the aftermath can be tormenting especialy all the achings.

I practically put on sour face the whole day,freaking tired to say.Like walking vampire,listless...and Calculus II is still so unfamiliar to me.Lab was in a total mess due to the heavy downpour this morning and my kayu lab partner was absent.

Bweee....someone please pull me out of this deep abyss!

I think the nap was kinda useless...I was being asked to go pump muscles into MUSCLES by Uniq after my DINNER!Walaoeh.....can die wei!

PS:Sis sold off her car edi,no more car to drive this time in JB.Left dad's kaputed car...which I don't even have a taf bit interest to lay my hands on!Haizzzzz...sighing out big time.Chem test kena postponed to next week edi...thk god!

PPS:Michell's mama is here again :)