Tuesday, May 08, 2007

New beginning?

I'm moving in to SS15 this coming Friday...found a mediocre room which not too spacious nor too tiny.Located at downstair facing the back lane,expected to be dark at night and...eerie :/ but who cares if the crime rates there is that fantastic as long as it's super wu hua.And no internet connection included though!I'm gonna offline until further notice...when I got connection in my room again.Sucks!I hate old and shabby house -_- well I've chosen that out of desperation since travelling from CP to Subang can be extremely time consuming and tiring.It took 2++ hours without someone drop me at the Serdang KTM...yea that was what happened today cos my class was 12pm and no cars at home...have to berdiri atas kaki sendiri aka berdikari!Public transports all ought to go to hell...screw them!

I think I'm the oldest among all my classmates although I haven't get to know any of them yet but judging from their immature etiquette and acts...I can't help but to sigh for my unfortunate.Obviously those in my class are bunch of rotten brats,talk nonsense and making nuisance.Somemore not very humble also...fucktards!CHM 151 was ok,lecturer is damn young lady and so as ENL 101.hehe.As for MAT 132 and ANT 101(Introduction to Anthropology, cos the class for Psychology has already full :( )...I missed both for their first lesson haha...one was b4 I could get my timetable and ANT 101 was because the lagging in Malaysia Public Transport system,I reached Subang jaya by the time of 1230 where my class for ANT supposed to be 1200...so better never than get late and get scolded!And so,I have 1 and a half hour of buffer time before ENL 101...thus...went to FF Wisma Consplant to enquire their membership,to my glee,the initial payment is damn cheap summore lotsa attractive promotions going on!The consultant is so good enough,she said she will give me a privillage rebate coupon personally which incidentally she has one with her!Yippie!Member fee for May is waived,Admin fee waived,additionall 49 bucks rebated!But too bad the place was a bit small I wonder what will happens during peak hour :/ and boh pien that's the nearest one within vicinity...within walking distance.

~Celebrity fitness looks nice also but they don't give much freebies like FF do.
~Summit's FF is bigger but a bit further and jam jam jam!
~Sunway Pyramid is gonna house in a California Fitness soon after they completed the construction of Pyramid 2 the new wing and saw a lot promoters giving out leaflet around Subang areas with some promising pre-opening benefits if you join but I got no time to seek for consultation from them yet,no doubt their place is biggest in PJ 30 000sq ft!!!Damn huge and spacious with a lot more fitness classes than FF.However,that place is a bit out of vicinity,if they open it last year when I was still in SyUC,I will join without hesitating already!And god knows when the new Cali Fitness will be finished building and opening...it seems that Pyramid 2 is still no way near to complete...lotsa cranes and racks at the site...perhaps they're gonna complete everything before Christmas or so which I don't have that kinda patience to WAIT any longer.I AM GONNA JOIN FF THIS MONTH,yes it's MAY...FINALLY!

Till then...toodle!Won't be back any sooner until I got connection service again!BYE...