Saturday, November 03, 2007

Aftermath

Upon the completion of finals, I can finally destress kao kao!

Lazy to type that much here afterall no one will be reading,

so...

After Cal. II paper which pretty much fucked up, I was not in the mood actually but somehow, that's life and it is predestined, the only problem is to accept and get over it. So my mood fluctuated to the vertical extreme again with that Ah Q's notion.

For once or twice, I thought I might be someone lack of the nourishment of books. Thus, I went Kinokuniya to menaiktarafkan myself with fragrance of books. I can't believe I actually spent that A LOT on books alone in a month. With that i can buy 5-6 Thomas' Calculus textbooks already :D...and I'm actually overly obsessed with Chinese books thesedays rather than many of the English books back then. I'll only read English books if it's a political, sociological or literature one. Otherwise, it's too intellectual-ish to my apprehension. Oh, I've bought another book by Chen Ru Yu (Phoenix Satellite TV news reader cum TV host cum journalist on the block). Love her to bits. Anyways, I've tried Vienna bagels which I can pretty proclaim that it tasted the same as ordinary pretzels than it is not! Holyfuck.

And just yesterday I went for a haircut finally at The Gardens, this hair stylist who handled my hair actually spoke with me in British accent which I wonder why but I was more than happy to listen to Brittish accent! If only he could speak in Scottish accent or Queen's English, fulamak, I'll burn 3 incenses on the spot for apprenticeship liao! The first question he ever asked me was, "do you want something funky?" Then I told him, of cos la BUT funky yet low profile, I'm not that kinda extroverted and flamboyant person in person. So yea. He actually didn't get my point and gave me a very funky but not so low profile pattern. haiz but It was great cos inclusive of one hairspa session altogether with quite reasonable price. I was asked to dye my hair for more colour in depth but that really goes beyond absurdity already cos the price shoots up to almost 300 with my pendek mia hair. Really exorbitant. All in all, it's a pleasant experience la since it's a topnotch and upmarket salon, but i just don't like more than 2 people to attend me during the process of having the haircut. I bet their business on that day wasn't that good so they are kinda free. Oh yea, there were few reporters on spot too and they took my photos while I'm having my hair washed. But they definitely won't gonna publish it in any case cos I'm sooo underdressed.

Then I rushed the hell outta my life back to Subang after my hairdo cos Sue was waiting for me in Subang Parade! It was Leong's birthday which I shamefully forgot! So we went back and had dinner, picked up Leong in Setapak and off to KL. Supposedly, we were gonna hit Sg Wang to buy Jay Chou's new album (pre-released) but backfired cos traffic jam and couldn't make it on time. And it so happened that we passed by Lake Garden. So spontaneous, we climbed to the EYE ON MALAYSIA. We thought it was gonna be romantic, but kena potong stimmed when we actually gonna shared one gondola with strangers. It costs freaking 15 bucks per head...for 5 rotations. Wtf, 3 bucks for one round! the panoramic nightview wasn't come close to take our breath away. One side was KLCC view but the other side was totally in full contrast, dimmed residential area with boring streetlights. Right after that we went to find papa in one of the Hotel nearby lol.

Today is gonna be full of programmes too :)

Parents will be up next week Deepavali! :D