Saturday, November 24, 2007

Ode to my homeland

Woke up and overheard some conversation going on between mummy and some random fellas. I was worried cos I thought my mum gone mad and decided to talk to herself instead but later only to realise that how serious the matter was!

Nope, it has nothing to do with my mum's mental well being cos she was talking to our neighbours + engaging phone call with daddy the whole morning. The thing is, apparently there were 3 Indians eyeing my house and about to pry our roof top as well as the backdoor ( atleast I thought so). Fortunately neighbours were alerted then informed my mum and then they called Rakan Cop. Nonetheless, it was all too late to do anything since they had already got away long before the cops reached. Luckily still, we had the Rukun Tetangga around but nothing much could be done too. They are just watchdog without teeth since they don't even have legitimate jurisdiction over the neighbourhood nor proper relationship with government officers.

Blimey, I was still zonked in my slumberland while everything was happening until it was over. Haha. I wasn't too shock about it la, since we have been living in this kinda dire strait for over a decade already. That was the fourth time my house got burglarised (or nearly had) that I can still recall the aftermath of the worst one ever happened, my dad invited fengshui master, consulted bomoh and some gurus of metaphysics hoping we won't fall prey again but god knows why they all backfired *chuckles*. Not that I live in a whooping 3 storeys bungalow with in-house private swimming pool few streets across. Anyways, here's another toast to our ever mesra/cepat/betul cops and the blooming of crime rates!

What else can we the innocent hoi pollois do about it then?

The answer is nothing yet, get over it and pray hard you won't be the next.

PS : Those fan cheongs are beyond stupidity cos they have only sesame sized brains, tell me who would ever invade a private residential early morning in a work-free weekend? (if there's any) Siao one.

**********************************

Have been laughing like mad on Goong (yea I know I should've done it long ago) and crying like watertap on Ghost Whisperer. Not only paranoid but I think I'm getting dotty and cuckoo soon. -_- Especially the Ghost Whisperer, it's not just horror (which it doesn't) but full of touching and tears inducing plot. Dunno la, I am so gonna buy season 3. Bye.