Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Weeeeee.......

I received my camera from Penang this morning around 9 something AM! God damn it, it was like the superest fastest delivery ever in less than a day! But oh well can't compare to international courier bcos the latter takes time like the US priority mail that I encountered during my last eBay's deal. But come to think of it, US priority mail is not a courier service I think. It's like normal airmail but definitely ample times expensive than our national postal service and it ships in normal interval nia. Anyways, this seller who dealt with me on lowyat.net is very trustworthy la, not like what I expected in previous entry. Go find him on LYN if you want good camera deals, his id is "vladimir".

And now I'm so redundant on camera edi, I have 3 personal cameras, 1 pointless self taking camera I bought from HK but hardly used and my cameras on phones. BUT ALL OF THEM CAN'T AMOUNT TO A FULL FLEDGED DSLR AFTERALL :( Never mind, I should be contented for what I'm having.

After my extensive research on the laman web, I found few condominiums which famous for renting like Dataran Prima, Bayu Puteri, Kelana D'Putera, Shang Villa, Kelana Mahkota, Kelana Puteri and Crimson Condo, not sure if they are complete or just a partial list around Kelana Jaya. The problem is I'm from Johor Bahru, you know the crime-prone city with only 5 policemen on duty daily, how am I suppose to know the exact location without a map? Gah!

Sick fuck, I'm soooooooooo lazy! And I'm soooooooo gonna miss out the gig by Click 5ive in Hard Rock Cafe tonight or I should say, I've already missed it since no one's going with me, if only Cheryll is here! Furthermore, this is deadly, definitely fated I tell you, I'm really on the verge of absenting from My Chemical Romance Live In Stadium Merdeka Concert! Hai lat edi, super hai lat! Again if only Cheryll is here, not sure if Danny's going or not but even he does I probably won't tag along with him. Cheryl (this Cheryl shall be distinguished from that Cheryll, JB's Cheryll is the one with double "L"s) still not sure of going cos she's in Kuantan and currently suffering from slight papa kedana. As for me, the date kinda close to my trip, be it Macau or Jakarta one and me already hutang keliling pinggang + papa kedana also, arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck I dunno! I'll be so shameful to let it go slip since I'm quite a fans of MCR for years *covers face*. I shall remove my poster of them from the wall if I ever missed it which pretty much possible. Arghhhhhhhhhhhh! I don't wanna think about it. I can catch them in Sg. if I missed M'sia stop. I think I shall find more acquaintances who love MCR, CLICK 5IVE and all other bands. Anyone out there share the same sentiment please contact me T^T. I sound like a loser.


**********



ta-dah! the thing in wonder...with super humongous diameter of lens or maybe just the barrel, tarak tau.