Thursday, November 01, 2007

OVER!

Proudly proclaim, my 2nd sem has finally over! Although the worst part has yet to come, which is the fearful part of getting sucky result. It's pretty much expected but I hope it won't go beyond absurdity! Calculus test today was terrible, 3 hours with 10 questions still got not enough of time. It seems like endless...the questions are a lot tougher than what we usually find in the textbook, during those quizzes and tests. I wonder why did they save the "best" for the last. I don't know, I am sssssoooooo over it and totally jaded and numbed. Can't be bothered so long as I can just pass it and the story ends. I don't demand for much after the final paper, my spirit is badly dampened edi. I'm not gonna venture any further in Calculus anymore. Hey, my uni doesn't even require me to take Calculus, let alone Calculus II. I was supposed to take only Statistics and College Algebra for my major. Now it has pulled down my overall GPA, see?! Happy? And I'm on the verge of changing major again. If entry requirement for NMI (Nuclear Medicine Technology) is too high I'll opt for RRT (Respiratory Care) instead. So I can transfer earlier for the latter cos the major year starts at Junior and Senior year! Nuclear will only starts at Senior Year actually, kinda annoying and I'm really in doubt of their accreditation standard lor given that it is such a sophisticated and technical major. No hesitation or doubt, 2.5 GPA in maximum for this sem only, for THE MOST, fine go laugh!!! All shall thanks to the Calculus With Analytical Geometry II. Man, I'm really traumatized by the paper just now, freaking 3 hours butt sticking of torturing on questions that you couldn't answer even if you scratch your scalp out. If someone ever tells me to take anymore Calculus III IV V or or whatever hingga ketakterhinggaan level affixed...I'll just bite my tongue to end my life. As easy as it can be.

Sad to say, lotsa plans ahead on this holiday but not enjoyable ones to say the least. Have to hunt for house again, have to forgo gymming session for time being, have to parasite at home, have to worry about the releasing of result approx. 2 weeks later, have to worry this and worry that. Mood also don't have. Sighs. 2 months are just wayyyyyyyyyy too much for a holiday isn't it? I prefer to be as busy as a beeeeeeeeeeeeeee but I'm still too slothful enough to be busy. My body is contradicting my motivation!


sora by Yoko Kanno, veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery nice