Tuesday, November 06, 2007

What I've Been Doing So Far

As per the title, nothing much practically.

I went out with rabbit yesterday after coming back from KL, and we went KL again. Rabbit wanna hunt for food recommended by " 1 day 5 meals". So we toured around KL town. It was a pain in ass to drive around KL downtown. Jams are like mushrooms, if not, bumper to bumper. That geographically challenged fella actually had the guts to call me out to KL downtown. So it turned out that I had to lead the way. Oh, we went Chow Kit, Lorong Haji Taib 5 for Pan Mee. Rabbit said it is darn famous can die but to me, ma ma dei only, nothing to go oohahhs about. In my 20 cents, JB serves better Mi Hun Kuih. Kudos to our Soon Lee Mi Hun Kuih :D ! Traffic and weather were horrible in KL. It was so much like an expatriate city with multitudes of 3rd world country foreigners wandering around. Since my godfather used to stay around that area years ago, so I kinda familiar with that place. For once, it brings back a lot of my childhood memories. Yaohan, Amusement Park, PWTC, Puteri Pan Pacific Hotel, Kenny Hills, Bukit Tunku and all. Ah Gu and Ah Kim used to sell Char Kuay Teow around the alley those days and it was so famous that NHK Japan filming troop had to come and take their shoots. No kidding wei!

Anyways, by the time we finished our Pan Mee, the day still pretty young. So we went to One U, wanted to eat Carl Jr. burger but upon reaching before the counter, we found that it was not that impressive and appealing either. Business was horrible and laggy which was a huge contrast to the one in VivoCity Singapore. And so, we just gao dim ourselves in Sushigroove, again, the food was average only. Then, we were so bored to an extent that we actually had to compromise for movie watching in the end. Watched "30 days of night" by Josh Harnett. Movie was superb, based on novel but Josh Harnett died in the end was unexpected. It was a blend of thriller, horror and helluva love story plot. And I must mention those unknown hideous creatures in the movie, they are like bloody vampire with 10000000 times uglier looking. So much so that it caused phobia to me. Omg, those fangs, hollow slit eyes (yes, slit eyes!) and mindless screeching just driving me ugrhhh! I swore a few words through out the movie screening and those who sat around me was giving me that kinda "wtf" look haha, and I laughed like mad when I was supposed to get shocked outta my life. That's sorta my "weakpoint" whenever I hit cinema for horror movie. I just can't stand those pointlessness. I can be very random at times.

Allow me to mention that I bumped into Marion Counter and her bf I think in One U! She's darn pretty but a bit chubby in real person than on screen. Then, I saw this dirty stuff too that not really worth mentioning, Daniel Lee (M'sian Idol 1 winner), ptui! Been seeing him around for zillion times edi, he's so ordinary looking and in fact I kinda think that he looks like a TB. Fugly.

I just bought one old school looking Panasonic Lumix prosumer camera on LYN. Since this fella that supposed to sell me his Fujifilm S6500fd ffk-ed me *bloodboils*, so it left me with no choice but to carry out my plan B. I'm not very impressed with the performance of Lumix but since they trumpeted Leica DC so might as well give it a try since it is cheaper as well given that the camera itself is an older model. I paid that seller through Banking-In and he promised to courier me the next day which is tomorrow by Citylink, which he claims to be fast and efficient. Omg, I won't dare to think of any dodgy consequences that can happen...such as..........I've fallen into the beautiful trap of a century conman! *Touches wood*

Today's BodyJam class was the most crappy ever. Hell, whole class was filled with aunties, I wonder where had those regular guys gone. Ayzie was really lame, she played crappy music and forced me to dance to crappy dance step. It was soooooo embarrassing. I left halfway through cos I couldn't stand it anymore. Mood was ruined. Cis!

If I'm really getting my camera by tomorrow then I shall make a photography trip to the city. KLCC, Masjid India, Merdeka Square and those to be more precise.

PS : I think I need a single room in Dataran Prima condo or Bayu Puteri apartment in Kelana Jaya...but it's so hard to hunt for one online. Sienness.