Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Incoordination 1.5

Good news. For those whom I felt they hurt me unintentionally, prolly you don't have to drown yourself in a cesspool full of my poos anymore. You know it's funny how people can muddle over things at the same time pretending nothing had happened but still going on around badmouthing and victimise others? Now I call that the real life Phantom Of The Opera, with all the masquerades on parade. Free show, that's like how wonderfully wonderful albeit I'm not directly involved but at least it gives food for thought, something useful behind the drape to carry back home.

Man, it must have been a deadly dilemma triggering. My disposition fluctuates like never before. Hey, but a key point I found useful is just a mere voicing out wraths stifle beneath, like how you get constantly pestered by constipation and unable to free your poo poo for a week long and the only solution you found out later is probably by gobble up 2 cartons of prune at one go. Voila, everything runs smoothly afterwards top down-ly :p. Can visualise the scenario or not? The key = prune, the solution for the problem in a nutshell la. I guess it's not good to hold back when you need to reprimand or criticise or chew out or swear those 4 letter words. I will personally opt for the last in any case. I know this is cowardly an alternative for those who can't find better words to snap up people's attention but oh well neither do I wanna be called a prude.

To whom it may concern, I'm afraid I'll need to invite you to fuck off and die in your own ways instead of abiding to the "drown yourself in cesspool with 'ma poos". Set your rotting body on fire, extinguish it, repeat x10000. If only I have the courage which I don't, fucker, lucky you. All of you hypocrites will get from me one fine day!

Anonymously, you, You, YOU, landlord 1, landlord 2, LANDLORD KMC, Streamyourfuckingmyx and teleyourmotherhomobrotherkom. Then...

Namely, Mathuri, Jane, Borges.....yea the lecturers that gave endless tests and tutorials like they are so thirst of papers at home with their redundant red ball point which could've been put up for better use, by consuming the latter will transform ink into cold hard cash that they can swallow to fill up their filthy desires, then contract leprosy after that and perish. I've never felt this way before seriously that I will need to curse my current semester's lecturers so bad. College is to pay and answer for all before I wage a vendetta and torn down the overspent new block!

Alright,

I'm spent. Sorry for all the cursings. Sorry to your mother, your father, your mother's father's maid's nephew's roommate's friend's sister, your neighbour's dog and all the babies. I'm so not worth.