Sunday, January 13, 2008

A year of thicks and thins




My Grandpa's (Ah Yeh) 102th birthday!


He is still strong and tough after underwent a year long of thicks and thins!


Seeing him just reminds me of Mahatma Gandhi for some reasons......


Ok, maybe not.

p/s : It's a blessing from god to be able to live up to that old but come to think of it, is it necessary? I'm not insinuating anything against fillial piety or questioning the omnipotence of almighty, mind you. I love my grandpa and my god without a single doubt. Somehow, I will be thankful if I'm bestowed with approx. 60 years of lifespan (beyond that are bonus and further answer to my philanthropism if there's any) cos I just don't like to go through the stage where you have to see everyone grounded before you...one after another. Too painful to overcome. Then again, I'm not taking anything to do with that for granted as well. So I have to plan and learn to die in order to live isn't it? Food for thought :)