Friday, January 04, 2008

Sighs

Happy Birthday to Tang Zen Hwai...who turns 21 on this coming Sunday!

I am reallyyyyyyy sorry for not being able to make it but oh well, it makes no difference afterall :)

Hope you forever 21 and enjoy your party.

5 Amanah and 5 Bestari rock on!

******

Same time wishing Auntie Grace (Charles' mum) a big happy birthday.

******

Having CHM 152 lab replacement at 8 am tomorrow, I tell you my wonderful plan on Saturday all ruined at one go...ode to Ms. GEW LAI TI the one whom I "mentioned" earlier. She's so fantastic that her class left only 5 people...yes it's 1-2-3-4-5's five...what a record! And there's no way I can drop it since I got no subject to replace it. Borges' class is miserable too luckily I saw some familiar faces around. I'm thinking of dropping History for Philosophy but what the heck Philo. takes up two 8 freaking am classes per week! Might as well bang my head against the hardcover textbook?