Monday, January 21, 2008

Incoordination (Finale)

For the first time ever...

I've decided to cease posting for the time being.

What to do,

Life's sucks.

Need more introspections.

Toodle.

*Door shuts*

~~~~~~~~~~~

*updated 31/1/08*

I'll be moving to Kelana Mahkota tomorrow, I don't know why I chose that place of all the places and abandoned this place apparently wanted to stay in a Condo is just a tiny factor I guess. I hope it's a change for better and not otherwise. Anyways, some acknowledgement to those who lives around me, Sheryl, PK, Nagen and Shun Jie! Hmm, thanks for the companionship all along. Gosh, it sounds that I'm leaving for limbo edi...anyways Subang and Kelana is no where remote in distance. Come visit me if free lah...anytime.

:)

I'm gonna start swimming!

Also, landlords whom I never bothered to know their names, I won't forget what you both vixens did to me! How realistic eh? Beware lor, ppl at ur age is very vulnerable...chant more mantras in future k?

I really hope life will be better off for the change...