Wednesday, January 02, 2008

No title lah...just feel like typing out things that I got nobody to talk to

Leong got 2 free vouchers to sing in capsule!


We went Singapore for dinner that day -_-, all the way to East Coast just to have dinner with Frog and came back with lotsa 2 dollars odd stuffs from Daiso + Missy Donut! (better than airy Big Apple and J.CO in terms of their doughs but nonetheless I heart all of them except they get very jelak at times xD ). There's another donut chain at Pasir Ris station called Yummy but their donuts tasted as hard/dry as baguette, not worth for ta-pao.

Half dozen for 9 SGD (Missy Donut), seems like I can get a dozen for that price from its rivals in M'sia despite all the hoo-haa queing which is stupid.

p/s : I'm giving all my heart and soul for a real abstinence currently T.T . So don't lure me with good food. But once or twice is acceptable *slaps*. No please k thx cos I seriously need to deposit weights before Chinese New Year in order to binge freely during CNY as USUAL and needless to say, to look good in all attires as well but the problem is the new year between Gregorian calender and lunar calender is soooo close, if I don't watch out, you'll just have to sit and wait for another sumo sized Tristan coming around. Weights gained during semester holiday + Chinese New Year is fatal so gotta work 3x harder intensely lah...haih why some skinny people like Leong, Dominic, Shun Jie, Boon Keat and Kelvin just won't grow fat with bottomless stomach but others like me prone to grow horizontally easily with just one or two...or maybe more heavy meals OCCASIONALLY? So many skinny paper-ish underweight people revolving around me. Unfair. Konnonya, consuming meth, smoking pot and chewing fags can bring down weight (Nah, can't be possible to trade my life away!). Alright, still...damn housemate is cooking some shits that smell freaking nice. I gotta force my appetite to sleep now.

'Till then!