Tuesday, January 31, 2006

CNY heat!

FAT FAT FAT!U all r welcome during CNY: Bakkua,Tarts,Drinks,Alchohol,Pork Floss,Kam,Kua Ci,Candies,Banquet after banquet...all come!Diet plan terminate for a week due to CNY,but then it's enuff for the amount of fat that can consume through out a year :(

Damn,by the time go back college,u'll be expecting a ball-ish me with expand on here and there esp my chin,belly,thigh arghhh!!!!!

Heck!Today play Cho Dai Di lost all the way,i mean not even win once!Rabbit me is very down-to-valley's luck lah!No prosperity!Bo Chai!(no luck in Hokkien)!

Aiya,how lah!Lost money then gain fat...

If only it can be the other way round.....*sobz*

NVM,once a year lah!(i always take this excuse as a consolation...)

Still indulging in the CNY atmos.....hope it's a big fat prospect. luck year for me and u lor...

Happy CNY...

Gambling ppl can win,buy toto then teo toto.....

Teo toto then give me my share lah...

Anys,Gong Hei Fatt Choi,Keong Hee Huat Chai,Sin Jia Ju Yee!

ps:I can feel tht the 'heaty fairy' is comin on its way to me cos juz spotted an small ulcer pox in my mouth...wahh!!!dun sick weiii!!!Gotta pump real hard for AS after CNY over aka Pia-ing !!!